Your HELP in Gathering Personnel Information

navrocky

Ladies and Gentlemen. I seek your assistance and guidance.

I am writing to the members of this site with the hope of acquiring any information you might suggest to direct me to a source whereby I can find out the location, status or any information as to their fate of shipemates with whom I served way back when. In this specific case, guys with whom I graduated with from Navy OCS some 45 years ago. Is there a government agency, reunion site, web site, Navy Personnel department etc. I might contact to pbatin such information with the goad of having a reunion with a great and psecial bunch of guys. Any experience or information you might want to share, impart or find that proverbial needle in the haystack will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the information.

Rakkasan187

Sir,

You may also be able to get in touch with the VFW. There is a section in the back of each monthly magazine that lists reunions of units, ships, ect, and also on occasion there are veterans that put search information out there in hopes that a comrade will be reading. It has helped several veterans I know of get in touch with lost buddies and in some cases have help to substantiate claims for VA benefits...

http://www.vfw.org/index.cfm?fa=misc.contact

Leigh...

Thank you. I just took an at bat at this source. Appreciate the information. TS

Sir,

You may also be able to get in touch with the VFW. There is a section in the back of each monthly magazine that lists reunions of units, ships, ect, and also on occasion there are veterans that put search information out there in hopes that a comrade will be reading. It has helped several veterans I know of get in touch with lost buddies and in some cases have help to substantiate claims for VA benefits...

http://www.vfw.org/index.cfm?fa=misc.contact

Leigh...

Are you a member of Military Officers Association of America ? There is a "Looking for" section in each month's issue.

It worked for me.

Cheers:

Paul

Salome, AZ

I am the newest member.

Thanks

TONY S

Are you a member of Military Officers Association of America ? There is a "Looking for" section in each month's issue.

It worked for me.

Cheers:

Paul

Salome, AZ