Theatre made patches

hawkdriver

Yes, I will. What I do is have you take the pictures I provided and circle what you want, I go in with my computer, pointee-talkee with the shop guy and then mail them out. I have to buy an envelope that runs from $1 to $2, depending on size. Shipping is a dollar or two. I'll let you know what the total is and you pay by paypal. I jsut ask not to get to expensive as I usually only have about $100 on my card at any given time. Also, I leave it to you to decide what my time is worth to you for doing this, tips are welcome as it is a mile round trip walk and oh ya, it's 122 out today :)

Hey HAWK,

INCOMING PM to you on this..

Thanks,

Adam

Corpsmancollector

Hawk,

Hope you're doing well over there and staying safe! The pictures above are fascinating, thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

I have one more day in this rotten bowel of hell known as Kuwait before I go over the berm. As soon as I get established, I will post pics of what is available in the new camp. Will be interesting to see what new items pop up in the Hajji shops.

I have one more day in this rotten bowel of hell known as Kuwait before I go over the berm. As soon as I get established, I will post pics of what is available in the new camp. Will be interesting to see what new items pop up in the Hajji shops.

Steve - Thanks again for braving the heat to buy and mail the patches! Stay safe.

Someone was wanting to know how they did some of the sewing of this stuff. Here is a M-16 receiver cover that Pvt Tamura requested and this guy is free hand sewing his name on it.

15exbr.jpg

23uwzdv.jpg

I'm on vacation and can't post pictures of this cover, but it arrived in the mail yesterday and wow,

this is coool!! :w00t:

I think I'm gonna scrape money together for one for my M16A1 Airsoft :rolleyes: