36-tex PO3 USN Rates

36-tex

As a Nebraskan, I sometimes catch grief for picking up USN rates. But I can generally find them for free or really cheap here.

Here are my PO3 rates!

What's being from Nebraska got to do with anything? I went to High School in Ralston NE., Enlisted in Belvue and served 26 years in the Navy. My Sister went to Millard HS, Graduated from UNO and has been in the Navy for 12 years and is a Senior Chief. When I was a kid living in Omaha, Fort Omaha was the HQ for the Naval Reserve there in the Mid West. The USS Hazzard is sitting in the river there in Omaha. Yeah, Nebraska is a great place for Squids to be from, (far, far from :rolleyes: )

Great collection by the way, some really nice stuffw with a lot of variety.

Steve Hesson

So that is all of my PO3 rates as of today! :thumbsup:

Steve, with only the Platte River, Missouri River and a few reservoirs in NE, we pretty much or "land lovers".

So that is all of my PO3 rates as of today! :thumbsup:

Steve, with only the Platte River, Missouri River and a few reservoirs in NE, we pretty much or "land lovers".

That's why we go looking for Blue Water :thumbsup:

Ok, just one more Nebraska Navy comment. I stumbled across this interesting, but totally off topic, article on the Nebraska State Historical on Nebraska related ship names: http://www.nebraskahistory.org/publish/pub..._Navy_Ships.pdf

I rest my case :rolleyes:

Steve Hesson

(borne in San Diego, but always thought of Omaha as Home Base)