It's time to go!

hawkdriver

hawkdriver

In exactly 24 hours, Ft. Hood will only be a bad memory. We will be on the Freedom Bird..... no, that coming home, what's it called when it's going??? oh ya, the S%$t Bird. Can't wait to get to Kuwait at noon, get off the plane into 115 degree heat and have to make a mad dash for the porta-crapper, so looking forward to that!

Thanks to all the well wishers, I will be back online when time allows. Now, gotta get back to packing bags....

General Apathy
In exactly 24 hours, Ft. Hood will only be a bad memory. We will be on the Freedom Bird..... no, that coming home, what's it called when it's going??? oh ya, the S%$t Bird. Can't wait to get to Kuwait at noon, get off the plane into 115 degree heat and have to make a mad dash for the porta-crapper, so looking forward to that!

Thanks to all the well wishers, I will be back online when time allows. Now, gotta get back to packing bags....

Hi hawkdriver, safe journey out, safe time there, safe journey home.

:thumbsup:

Cheers Lewis

Rakkasan187

Keep Safe Hawkdriver,

My God place his protective shield of armor around you and your fellow Soldiers..

You are on our Warrior Prayer List now, until your safe return...

Leigh...

market garden

Hawk driver its about 120 here in Iraq. Stay in touch and maybe I will get to fly in your Black hawk before I leave at the end of the month. Thumbs up!!!Market garden

HoovieDude

And I just returned from Iraq late this morning, to the Ft Hood area, lol!!! Sorry we weren't able to link up while you were here in da Hood. But I will be heading back in August, so maybe I will be catching a ride with you :thumbsup:

Safe journeys!

hawkdriver

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the well wishes. Getting ready to head south, so time for pre-flight check

Bags final packed - Check

Last good shower for some time - Check

Bags staged at ADAG inspection shack - Check

Grumpy, pissed off ADAG inspector present - Check

Weapons drawn - Check

IR flags installed - Check

Well boys, looks like it's time to head off to war. Later all, will pop back up in the land of depression next week some time.

Good luck Hawkdriver. As the others have said, watch your six. On the bright side, it's got to be better than Killeen!

Hawkdriver,

Have a safe (and hopefully uneventful if you catch my drift) journey.

May the Force be with you.

-Nick