PASGT Helmet with 3-Point Chinstrap

Nkomo

Hi Mate.

Liking the look of this one a lot,the cover rank and used look is cool, I believe the 3 point chinstrap was a "Para" fitting I think,either way that's a very cool PASGT...nice one :thumbsup:

Easy Gee likes it too ;)

Thanks for the compliment! This is quickly turning into one of my favorite lids.

Thanks for the compliment! This is quickly turning into one of my favorite lids.

No worries,I would like to add one of these, type's of PASGT to my collection........kevlar is the way forward :lol:

This one came straight from a base surplus shop that buys directly from the soldiers. I try to buy the unusual helmets if the price is right. This one cost me a grand total of $30 out the door. :thumbsup:

The Meatcan
This one came straight from a base surplus shop that buys directly from the soldiers. I try to buy the unusual helmets if the price is right. This one cost me a grand total of $30 out the door. :thumbsup:

Arch, you are ideally situated being so close to a major base. You seem to do a great job at snagging lots of cool gear :thumbsup:

Terry

Ha ha,you are one lucky guy ,being that close to a base and getting a bargain like that.......good going mate :thumbsup: