Navy ships UIMs (rockers/tabs)

Unfortunately, I didn't collect UIM's when I was in the Navy (1972-1983). I remember having to sew them on all my uniforms prior to 1976, when I had to switch to the suit and tie uniforms after reenlisting. I am now trying to collect the UIM's for the units I was assigned to. Does anyone know where I can locate the tabs in good condition? I am looking for TACELRECWARON 129, TACELRECWARON 132, TACELRECWARON 134, AKTRON 128, AKTRON 196, USS AMERICA, USS FORRESTAL, USS ENTERPRISE, and USS CORAL SEA. I don't know if you can get tabs for NATTC Memphis, NTC San Diego, NAS Whidbey Island, or NAS Miramar, but if they're available, I'd like them as well. Let me know, ok? Thanx!!!

I guess I should also add, I'd like to collect any and all UIM's available. Again, let me know.

Unfortunately, I didn't collect UIM's when I was in the Navy (1972-1983). I remember having to sew them on all my uniforms prior to 1976, when I had to switch to the suit and tie uniforms after reenlisting. I am now trying to collect the UIM's for the units I was assigned to. Does anyone know where I can locate the tabs in good condition? I am looking for TACELRECWARON 129, TACELRECWARON 132, TACELRECWARON 134, AKTRON 128, AKTRON 196, USS AMERICA, USS FORRESTAL, USS ENTERPRISE, and USS CORAL SEA. I don't know if you can get tabs for NATTC Memphis, NTC San Diego, NAS Whidbey Island, or NAS Miramar, but if they're available, I'd like them as well. Let me know, ok? Thanx!!!

Hi There,

I just caught your posting here, which is fortunate because I don't often have the time to visit the forum. I have tons of US Navy ship tabs/uims and I might be able to help you out with all of your requests. If you'd be interested, you can contact me directly thru my email: [email protected] :thumbsup:

The USS Normandy and the USS Underwood are some great ships. I was assigned TAD to both of them. The Normandy while I was in HSL-42 and the Underwood while I was in HSL-44.

Now you need to get the lighters and cruise patches.

Picture_0238.jpg

Picture_0301.jpg

Picture_0299.jpg

• 10 years later...

Looking for a USS TROUT shoulder patch/tab for a memorial display for a fellow boat sailor who passed away recently.  He was the last sailor to serve on diesel boats.

If you know of anyone who has a TROUT tab or of a place where I can buy one or have one made, I would appreciate you getting in touch with me.

Thanks!

Steve

[email protected]