Ok I want to see some modern gear

MattOravik

MattOravik

Lets see the equipment our infantry is using in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have none so show me yours.

-Matt.

mpguy80/08

This is the tactical Over Armor Vest issued when I was in Germany... this goes on over the interceptor body armor vest so that you can remove your gear without having to remove the Body Armor. It consists of a nylon vest with MOLLE style attachments and interchangeable pouches.

Wayne

post-3743-1275907704.jpg

London Bridge Trading Company chest rig (Modle LBT 1961A) on a US Navy patched ACU.

002.JPG

S O Tech chest rig over a Woodland IBA. This one is missing a few magazine pouches...I have them in one of my boxes. :lol:

009.JPG

Named 3-Color FLC worn over a 3-Color IBA. Like I said...this FLC is named and I know I have the soldier's DCU's somewhere, but can't find them anywhere. This vest is exactly how the soldier had it setup when I bought it.

010.JPG

011.JPG

MattOravik

Cool stuff guys! I must...resist..urge to.. want..this stuff..! :lol: I sent an email to my friend from high school that is an infantryman with the 3rd ID. See if he can show me anything of his. I look around ebay at stuff but there is so much airsoft crap that I don't have a clue what is real issue and what isn't.

-Matt.

Ebay is a minefield. I buy 99% of my gear directly from vets, at base pawn shops or surplus shops.

hawkdriver

34yzqf6.jpg

OIF I and OIF II gear

zk4uqg.jpg

OIF II Flight gear awaiting mission

x44u3q.jpg

After a group of Jihadist bugs

314a621.jpg

Receiving my flight pay!

MattOravik

Awesome gear guys keep it comin!

hawkdriver, what's the model of those packs in that 1st picture?

Misanthropic,

What type of plate carrier do you have on your AOR-1/Digi-2 uniform?

Misanthropic_Gods
Misanthropic,

What type of plate carrier do you have on your AOR-1/Digi-2 uniform?

5.11 Lightweight Plate Carrier in Coyote Brown. Instead of being made of Cordura, it is made with a super lightweight mesh, its kinda cool actually. I have no idea if anyone in NSW is using it, but it wouldnt surprise me because it wouldnt get all waterlogged like some plate carriers and would drain water extremely well, it could be pretty good for a plate carrier that is thrown in a bag just in case its needed.

MattOravik

Ok I just made a purchase to get started. LOL. It's just a simple surplus 3-color FLC. Off ebay $15.

-Matt.

post-137-1276037604.jpg

hawkdriver
Awesome gear guys keep it comin!

hawkdriver, what's the model of those packs in that 1st picture?

Those are standard MOLLE Rucksacks with sustainment pouches

Here is my 2nd Brigade ( 502nd) 101st Airborne AA, OIF 1 guy. It has a base of a DCU chem suit, woodland IBA, with a mix of ALICE and MOLLE pouches. It also has a thigh rig with 9mm Beretta , ICOM radio and headset, Blackhawk knee pads, DCU Camelbak, flex cuffs, gas mask, K-pot helmet with DCU cover with magic marker 502nd black hearts on it. The mannequin has a bring back Iraqi flag and lamintated map of Karkuk.

All items are from vet's or Ft. Campbell, so this is 100 % authentic. Enjoy Paul

post-512-1276044402.jpg