Medic, 101st Airborne, 501st PIR, NCO Marked Helmet

Bugme

Listen guys, I didn't post this so I could have a running debate nor to have to prove over and over that my helmet is legitimate. As I said before and say once again: I am aware of the rarity of this helmet. I know it's human nature to doubt the rare one's like this, I'm guilty of doing the same thing. However, I'm absolutely sure it's legit and I'm that one who has to live with it and for me that's good enough. So, I will not be debating this helmet from this point on. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Well said, and thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: I don't collect helmets, but this is really a great piece! Congrats!!

JD

Squad leader

Congrats Scott !!! :thumbsup:

Your helmet is a killer and one of my favorite among those shown on the forum.

Dan.

• 7 years later...
Adrian6256

Im just seeing this for the first time. A very nice helmet, thank you for sharing this gem of a helmet!

• 2 weeks later...
I sold this directly to another collector who made me a great offer on it. Looks like he has since moved it based on this auction from last year.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Burning Hazard

I recall some time ago there was an argument how the 501st painted their diamond, the main thing being that they exclusively painted a "sideway square" instead of a diamond.

I was just watching some HD footage of the 101st AB in Holland and it appears both diamond and "sideway diamond" were painted on helmets:

501st Holland.JPG

501st Holland 2.JPG

501st Holland 3.JPG