French Vietnam war reenactors

Cpl HARLAN

Hi odd.bod13

Sorry !! Not for this year !! Maybe for 2011,but we have to chose between the War and Peace Show or the Military Odyssey, for having the maximum of the ACCAV members for those events !

But if you ask the president of our group,I'm sure he will tell you our projects for next year.

Cpl HARLAN

www.accav.asso.fr

• 8 months later...

Hi everyones !! :bye1:

I came back in this post, to telling you that our website has changed since April 11.

So, this is our new website www.vietnam-accav.fr/

Hope you like it !!!

Cpl Harlan :salute:

Superbe les gars! :thumbsup:

Really really nice, and congrats for the work on your different uniforms! My prefence go to early impression uniform with full color patches, i really like it! Have in mind to build up a usmc vietnam era uniform (early or trasitional period) for a while but have no time for wear it 'cause i'm really busy in reenactment (member of a group on Indochina War and another on RBFM of 2e DB)

But if have a possibility, i shoot you a PM ;)

BTW, Are you present to "Fete de la Jeep" in Sagy this year or not ? If you are present, i probably came to see your group and talk a little bit

Thierry

Thanks for your comment Thierry !!

Yes we are present to the "la fête de la Jeep" at Sagy. But before that, we do the "20 siécle de Sully" in Sully-sur-Loire.

Cpl Harlan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now some new pictures of our group !!

First,we have trying USMC impressions. All your comments and good advice are welcome !!

usmc_110.jpg

usmc_210.jpg

usmc_312.jpg

usmc_410.jpg

usmc_710.jpg

usmc_810.jpg

More pictures are coming !!

Cpl Harlan

WWW.VIETNAM-ACCAV.FR

Thanks for your comment Thierry !!

Yes we are present to the "la fête de la Jeep" at Sagy. But before that, we do the "20 siécle de Sully" in Sully-sur-Loire.

Cpl Harlan

You're welcome Cpl ;)

That's great for Sagy! You surely set the vibes as last year ;) And i hope this year, not finish my weekend to the Cergy Hospital like last year :blush: :nerv0003:

For Sully, unfortunately, i'll not present because i go to "War of Marne" in Chalons-en-Champagne during May 8th weekend.

Btw, very interesting your USMC impression! With M16, that remind to me stanley kubrick "Full Metal Jacket" ;)

Thierry

Great pictures and a great looking group. I envy you guys. I have been trying to get something going here in the CHicago IL, USA for a while and wish I had half as many guys as you did! Keep the pictures coming.

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
l accav reste l accav sans evolution depuis 15 ans :think:

accav rest accav no evolution since 15 years :think:

hey all, my name is cadet2, and theis french vietnam reanactment looks kind of fun, andi would love to try it out, i have neer been in a reanactment group before but i hear from my friend bdq-boy that these kind of things are really fun, shoot me an email when you get the chance

cadet2 :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
robertjensen3rdDI

nice pictures mate! i like the helmet covers a lot and the weapons. idnt realize the weapons were that small like the rocket launchers. . .

• 3 weeks later...
Nice pics!

Taken in Sully?

Thierry

Hi Thierry !!

Yes, it was in Sully !! A great weekend !!

;)

yep for sully! a friend who was present all the week-end says the same thing.

For sure, the weather was better than in Sagy past week-end.... A poor rainy satursday

BTW, thanks for the saturday night spectacle (if see what i mean! ^^)

Thierry

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone !! Sorry for the delay !!! :huh:

Here some pictures taken last june at the "Fete de la jeep" (the jeep festival) in Sagy,France. I hope that you enjoy them !!

dsc00611.jpg

dsc00610.jpg

dscf2610.jpg

dsc_1410.jpg

• 3 years later...