$150 sitting mannquins

OD MAN

HoovieDude

I have been looking at that one too, and the others that this seller offer. Seems like a cheap enough price for a mannequin, and I have purchased from them before with smaller items like a dress form with no hassles.

Bob Hudson

Looks a lot more "normal" than the sitting mannequin I got off ebay a couple years ago: I think that one cost me $175, but this $150 one looks a whole lot better.

Laurent M.

Yes, I can confirm those mannequins are nice. They are also available here in Europe and I have bought both standing and sitting models. Skin color is really realistic. I will say the only problem is their size : they are tall and sometimes difficult to dress with the old usual small size uniforms. No problem with the haircut as they have no peruke here.

Also, they smell new paint and if you put your new mannequin in your collection room, yours friends will think you are now making fake medic helmets... :P

Also, they smell new paint and if you put your new mannequin in your collection room

I got a new mannequin awhile back, the smell was brutal! It has been roughly a month now and finally its starting to clear up...