Paramarine PhM 3/c Cyrille O. Faure

VE45

I want thank everyone for your nice replys. I will post more information as I receive it. Regards, Jay

Jay Did you get his service records from St. Louis? They should be really interesting. I've never seen a jump certificate from New Caledonia.One my Paramarines group quallified there so it was good to see a certificate from there. Marl

Kurt Barickman

:w00t: :thumbsup: :w00t: :thumbsup: That has to be one of the best groupings ever posted here!! Simply amazing, wow. Thanks for posting.

Kurt Barickman

Corpsmancollector
:w00t: :thumbsup: :w00t: :thumbsup: That has to be one of the best groupings ever posted here!! Simply amazing, wow. Thanks for posting.

Kurt Barickman

What Kurt said!

bmbrzmn101

I would Like to add my reply of simply an amazing group. It's a wonderful thing that you have have been entrusted with it's care taking. Chris

Old Marine

This forum is better than most museums, where else could you get to see things like this? Thank you for posting the photos. Just outstanding.

Belleauwood

Most know that my interests rest primairly in WW1 Marines, but this is really one special group. My Achilles Heel is Navy Corpsman attached to the Marines and this one has it all. I would try my best to pull of of these great artifacts together for prosperity and keeping. This group is perhaps as rare and spectacular as any posted on this, or any other forum. You've got a good one here!

Dennis

seanmc1114

Any idea where he served in the European theater? Looks like he has a campaign star on his European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign ribbon.

Brian Dentino

Jay,

I will simply echo what others have all ready said: This is one top notch grouping! Not only are para-Marine items the crown jewels of most collections, but I cannot ever remember seeing such a nice group to a Corpsman ParaMarine before. Just incredible. Not only is that super rare and very special, but the fact that it was from a family member makes this one of those special, one of a kind groupings that most of us dream about! Just amazing. Can you post more pics of the reversable cammo's?

Just amazing though.........wow again! :thumbsup:

Here are more photos of the my Uncle's P44 set per Brian's request. When I was given these I checked the pockets as I do with all clothing (you never know what you might find) and I found half of a LUCKY STRIKE cigarette and sand in all the pockets. The P44's smell of deisel oil and there are small blood stains on the arms. I asked my Dad about the cig because I never knew my Uncle to smoke. My dad told me that my Uncle had taken up the habit overseas but quit shortly after coming home.

post-11865-1274471106.jpg