Paramarine PhM 3/c Cyrille O. Faure

VE45

blitzkrieg gsd

Are those his wings that he's wearing in the last couple pics you posted? Sorry if I missed it but do you what unit was his last?

Hi Blitzkrieg, the wings were his. One set of dress greens has the "Vth Marine Amphibious Corps" patch but I don't know if this was the last he was attached to. Regards, Jay

• 1 year later...

WOW! An amazing Paramarine group! I especially like the studio portraits and the Australian made patch with red border! Thank you for sharing!

Mike

• 6 years later...

I haven't posted on the forums in a long while but I just received a few priceless things to add to my Uncle's grouping. My Cousin Jason (One of Cyrille's Sons) recently gave me a photo of my Uncle somewhere in the South Pacific. Not sure when it was taken or where he was. My Cousin Jill (One of Cyrille's Daughters) gave me his Bronze Star Citation for Valor.

post-11865-0-09892100-1587324123_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-08792600-1587324209_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Kurt Barickman

Still  amazed by this group for a decade now and it just keeps getting better. Would like to see the USN crackerjacks when and if you are ever able.

Thank you for continuing to update this thread and grouping.

Kurt

Bellumbill

Incredible grouping!   Don't know how I missed this - thanks for bringing it up again or I might never have seen it.

*PASSES OUT*

Best,

Bill K.

You could search a life time, or maybe 2 life times and never find a better grouping. Being to a Relative just makes it icing on the cake. Great grouping. Thanks for sharing. Dave

manayunkman

How great is this!!

And from your family no less.

My favorite photo is the pullover with jump wings.

I have never seen that before.

Are the pants para marine ?

• 1 month later...