WWII TACTICAL REENACTMENT EVENT FORT STANTON NEW MEXICO

cckw

Ok folks, I know this event is a few months away, but thought I would post up some info about this upcoming summer WWII drive on Rome tactical reenactment being held in the "land of Enchantment" so if any interested party would like to try and make plans to attend. Website posted below. This Tactical reenactment event will be held in a remote location near Fort Stanton New Mexico. Ft. Stanton will be the meeting location to launch off this WWII gig from my understanding. More info and updates will be found on the posted Website. The event is being hosted as the CASSINO - ANZIO CAMPAIGN, MARCH 1944. date of the event July 30, 31, Aug 1,2010. Event register, rules, Contacts, event schedule will all be found on the posted website.

Drive on Rome Tactical reenactment website: http://www.marchonrome.org/

Bo Boring

Unteroffizier

1st Sani Komp, 205 Inf. Div.

Ok folks, I know this event is a few months away, but thought I would post up some info about this upcoming summer WWII drive on Rome tactical reenactment being held in the "land of Enchantment" so if any interested party would like to try and make plans to attend. Website posted below. This Tactical reenactment event will be held in a remote location near Fort Stanton New Mexico. Ft. Stanton will be the meeting location to launch off this WWII gig from my understanding. More info and updates will be found on the posted Website. The event is being hosted as the CASSINO - ANZIO CAMPAIGN, MARCH 1944. date of the event July 30, 31, Aug 1,2010. Event register, rules, Contacts, event schedule will all be found on the posted website.

Drive on Rome Tactical reenactment website: http://www.marchonrome.org/

Bo Boring

Unteroffizier

1st Sani Komp, 205 Inf. Div.

I think I'm going. German though..

• 1 month later...

Hey folks,

This looks like its going to be a real neat Tactical. Registration is still open! Any people who want to sign up are encouraged to! This is the retreat of the Germans through Italy to Rome with the Americans right on their tail. The area where the tactical will be held is very similar to Italy. Don't miss out, it's going to be fun!!!

Sam (German reenactor for this one)

I really really want to come as Ive got to play with my MG42 once since I got it, but not gonna make it. Maybe next year.

justinwjolly
I think I'm going. German though..

I am still not sure if i am going to make this one but my cousin is going, and you should come out as 36th, leave the dark side don't listen to Drew lol.

-Justin

I am still not sure if i am going to make this one but my cousin is going, and you should come out as 36th, leave the dark side don't listen to Drew lol.

-Justin

Haha. I'm about to be doin PTO reenacting so I think I've got a good balance between the 2.

I really really want to come as Ive got to play with my MG42 once since I got it, but not gonna make it. Maybe next year.

What unit do you fall in with?

justinwjolly
Haha. I'm about to be doin PTO reenacting so I think I've got a good balance between the 2.

Yeah i think the talk is the next PTO event will be in October so hopefully i will see you out there if i don't make it to New Mexico.

Yeah i think the talk is the next PTO event will be in October so hopefully i will see you out there if i don't make it to New Mexico.

Same area as before?

justinwjolly

No i think it is going to be in Brownwood and it is going to be Saipan theme. Brandon would have all the details.

No i think it is going to be in Brownwood and it is going to be Saipan theme. Brandon would have all the details.

Sweet, get to bring out my cammies.

justinwjolly
Sweet, get to bring out my cammies.

lol yeah that is why i think they are doing it that way so the people that only have p-42's can use them along with the people who want to wear there p-41's

-Justin

lol yeah that is why i think they are doing it that way so the people that only have p-42's can use them along with the people who want to wear there p-41's

-Justin

I have both, so I guess I can mix it up.

justinwjolly
I have both, so I guess I can mix it up.

Yeah that is what i was thinking of doing maybe p42 top and p41 trousers.

-Justin