Closing the Museum down

Gospeed to Hawk and Hoovie. Thanks for your service.

Sam

Actively collecting anything from the C Company, 1st Battalion, 141st Infantry Regiment, 36th Infantry Division.

donation2013.gifdonation2015.gif

donation2017.gif

sorting that is a fun way to spend post-deployment leave

-Brig
GySgt/USMC/0369
RSU-Quantico

"FOR OUR TOMORROWS, THEY GAVE THEIR TODAYS"
RIP
Sgt Jesse 'Jeff Nasty' Balthaser
Sgt John P Huling
Cpl Carlos 'Gilo Monster' Gilorozco
Cpl Stephen C 'Socks' Sockalosky
LCpl Joshua A 'Scottie' Scott
LCpl Jason Lee 'Birdman' Frye
LCpl Nicolas B Morrison
LCpl Jon T Hicks
LCpl Osbrany 'Oz' Montes De Oca
Pvt Lewis T D Calapini
'The SOI 5'

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Thanks for sharing your collection, sure does look great! Thank you for your service! Good luck and may God bless you and all the wonderful folks who serve along with you!

Keep your head down!

Good luck and GODSPEED!

Looking for for 37th Division

VietNam and earlier Special Forces &

USS Hemminger DE 746 items

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

See my FB sales page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1928884587130681/pending/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Is this what heaven looks like, i hope so. WOW!!! IS THE ONLY WORD THAT FITS

It will only be heaven when I get some gloves for him, that is all I am lacking. I don't necessarily like the variable density goggles, would prefer putting the AN style goggles on, but these are more logical. Oh ya, will be complete when I can find a nicer manniquin that doesn't want to squat on me. Can't blame it though, that is a lot of weight there!

To all the well wishers, thank you, greatly appreciated. Tonight, I have to finish out packing my B bag and foot locker to be packed in the connex insert tomorrow. We are having our departure ceremony Thursday and launch on Sunday.

As for the flags, here is how it worked in 06-07. We would buy a flag, fly a mission, take a picture of the crew with the flag, make a certificate, add a unit patch and a couple pieces of machine gun brass and then mail them off. We charged $70 and the profit went to the coffee bar to buy repair parts for the espresso machine and other goodies we needed for the running of the bar. I am not sure of the supply of flags where I am going or if we will have the same printing capabilities, but once I get established, I can let everyone know.

Visit my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/crustyw4scorner/

35lyhcy.gif2d29461.gifixd2rm.gif

Good luck Hawkdriver! Remember, now is not the time to start collecting Purple Hearts, especially your own!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "

View my website honoring the men and women of Indiana: http://indianavets.wix.com/indiana-at-war and follow my updates on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/IndianaModernAgeofWar/
Interested in US uniforms? Join the Association of American Military Uniform Collectors! http://aamuc.org/or find us on Facebook! facebook.com/AAMUC.ORG

i realy enjoy your collection!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if you need someone to take care/look afther the gear:ship it to me in norway :lol:

take care on you tour,greatings from me and my famely in norway :salute:

ken norway :)

i realy enjoy your collection!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if you need someone to take care/look afther the gear:ship it to me in norway :lol:

take care on you tour,greatings from me and my famely in norway :salute:

ken norway :)

No Ken, if you are going to take care of it, you have to come over here. You have more need to come here and go surplus hopping than you need to sit at home! :) Besides, wouldn't your country have a coniption fit if you had that many guns in your possession at one time? The dreaded .50 would probably push you over the top.

wouldn't your country have a coniption fit if you had that many guns in your possession at one time? The dreaded .50 would probably push you over the top.

yes that rigth,the police would be around pretty fast :lol:

having that many guns here in norway,youl need a realy special permit

and that permit are Hard to gett.... :(

a trip to the usa would be nice,i am in facting saving money for a trip to the usa

so maybe next year im ready :)

cheers ken

and maybe something for my wife :lol:

Thats only if you have enough room to fit something for her in your bags, am I right? ;)

"We are now up against live, hostile targets. So if Little Red Riding Hood shows up with a Bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch!"

Sgt. Wells

OK, earlier, I had said that the only thing that kept me from being complete with my Bomber crewman was a pair of gloves. Well, I got him some gloves today from 36-tex, now, he's complete.

2zghs2b.jpg

Well, kinda, gloves are in the mail and won't get here until after I leave and I didn't want y'all to wait a year to see it:)

LOL Steve, looks good.

have a safe trip!

Tyler

RIP Private Lester H. Scheaffer, 1913 - 1944. 29th Infantry Division, 175th Infantry Regiment, Company F. Killed In Action September 12th, 1944 in France

RIP Sergeant Elwood F. Schaeffer, 1919 - 2001. 21st Engineer Regiment (Aviation) and 824th Engineer Aviation Battalion, attached to the Army Air Force in Iceland

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif