A couple of Carbine web sets

kphfun

A couple of new one's coming out of the mill.. Both are almost complete with just a item or two missing as I have to find them and mabey a bit of tweaking..

The WW2 set I need to find the last two tone pouch and add a shovel cover.

post-3273-1273019140.jpg

The Korean war set I just need to find the 52 dated .45 pouch and add a bayonet, mabey a shovel cover also.. :think:

post-3273-1273019231.jpg

The Korean war set I just need to find the 52 dated .45 pouch and add a bayonet, mabey a shovel cover also.. :think:

Shovel cover on the KW one for sure. And as always Kphfun, im amazed at your web gear!

Sam

Shovel cover on the KW one for sure. And as always Kphfun, im amazed at your web gear!

Sam

It could be yours! :lol:

Sam

Thanks Sam. :)

I must admit that I really enjoy putting Carbine sets together as they just seem so much more versatile with how you can set them up. The KW stuff even more so as you can really use a lot of different item's in the set that might not be so proper for the WW2 rigs. ;)

Cheers,

Kev

Thanks Sam. :)

I must admit that I really enjoy putting Carbine sets together as they just seem so much more versatile with how you can set them up. The KW stuff even more so as you can really use a lot of different item's in the set that might not be so proper for the WW2 rigs. ;)

Cheers,

Kev

I don't even know what the leather case is for but it looks cool! :) And I agree! Garand sets have only a certain number of possibilities of change.

Sam

mpguy80/08
I don't even know what the leather case is for but it looks cool! :) And I agree! Garand sets have only a certain number of possibilities of change.

Sam

The leather pouch is a CS-34 linesman's pouch that containes linesmans tools, TL-13 pliers and the TL 29 knife. This particular piece of equipment is still a part of the linesman's tool kit today...

Wayne

The leather pouch is a CS-34 linesman's pouch that containes linesmans tools, TL-13 pliers and the TL 29 knife. This particular piece of equipment is still a part of the linesman's tool kit today...

Wayne

WoW! That is awesome they still use WW2? Korea ear gear!!!

Sam

craig_pickrall

Kevin, you have been putting some good looking sets together lately. There is one thing I have seen you do several times and I am curious why. If you have a M2 JFAK and a M1942 FA pouch you usually mount them separately. Looking at many photos however you will usually see the M1942 attached under the M2. I just wondered why you didn't mount them together. Is it to help fill up the belt?

Kevin, you have been putting some good looking sets together lately. There is one thing I have seen you do several times and I am curious why. If you have a M2 JFAK and a M1942 FA pouch you usually mount them separately. Looking at many photos however you will usually see the M1942 attached under the M2. I just wondered why you didn't mount them together. Is it to help fill up the belt?

Thank you Craig for the kind words on the set's, I really owe it all to the good folks from this forum that has inspired me to make them up. :thumbsup:

I have not really thought about it as I have done some with them together, I guess I just like the look a bit more when the are separate. The way I am starting to load them up though I might be forced to combine them.. :lol:

Cheers,

Kev