Just 1 AAC Uniform

1perazzi

I don't collect AAC but wanted 1 nice bullion patched one for my collection. This is what I got. Enjoy Mike

post-5790-1272814771.jpg

John Cooper

Very nice! I love the bullion patches and those navigator wings!!!! Feel free to post some details shots of both wings in the WINGS section.

Cheers

John

BigJohn#3RD
knives

Great looking group. If you are going to have one AAC Group that is it.

Regards

John

Guest pacori
Very nice grouping. A must have for any AAC collector. :w00t:

Yes indeed very nice bullion patches

1pirazi,

I have to tell you that happens to be one of the best 14th AF groupings I have seen.

I am an avid 14th AF, CBI and AC collector and I probably have close to 50 plus uniform jackets. Several have the bullion patches you display but most are of the State made patches.

Your patches were most likely made in China or India. My Uncle, 1st Lt. Carl H. Leuenberger was a Navigator as well. He served with the 27th Troop Carrier SQ. 14th AF. Any chance you know anything about the Navigator?

Thanks again for showing the uniforms.

please let me know if you know any details.

pmshindy

1perazzi,

I have to tell you that happens to be one of the best 14th AF groupings I have seen.

I am an avid 14th AF, CBI and AC collector and I probably have close to 50 plus uniform jackets. Several have the bullion patches you display but most are of the State made patches.

Your patches were most likely made in China or India. My Uncle, 1st Lt. Carl H. Leuenberger was a Navigator as well. He served with the 27th Troop Carrier SQ. 14th AF. Any chance you know anything about the Navigator?

Thanks again for showing the uniforms.

please let me know if you know any details.

pmshindy

tarheelyankee

Great grouping. :thumbsup: I just love the "Tigers". I would hope that you might continue to collect AAF items. Seems that one is just not enough. If I only had the one, and this was "the one" I would be addicted immediately. Hope you continue the hunt. Congrats, Tom. :thumbsup: