Naval Lithographs with Signature

ABNNBC

I have three, what I believe are lithographs, pictures of Naval officers from the Spanish American War. One is Admiral Dewey, the other is Lieutenant Richard Hobson who won the Congressional Medal of Honor for actions on the USS Merrimac and the third is Captain Charles Clark the Commander of the Battleship Oregon. My question is: all three have signatures on the bottom, how could I verify if the signatures are actually from the individuals or are these something that were mass produced?

Thanks,

post-11469-1272754780.jpg

I have three, what I believe are lithographs, pictures of Naval officers from the Spanish American War. One is Admiral Dewey, the other is Lieutenant Richard Hobson who won the Congressional Medal of Honor for actions on the USS Merrimac and the third is Captain Charles Clark the Commander of the Battleship Oregon. My question is: all three have signatures on the bottom, how could I verify if the signatures are actually from the individuals or are these something that were mass produced?

Thanks,

Could a mod please move this to the “Ephemera & Photograph” forum? I did not see that forum when I posted, newbie mistake I suppose.

Thanks,

Nobody has any idea if these signatures might be real or were mass produced?