Rhineland ?movie

navcic7

A couple of years ago I remember hearing about a WW II movie being made called "Rhineland", but do not remember if it ever came out. Maybe it was a independent film or I missed it. Anyone know?

That must be the one ,I remember seeing a trailer online just do not remember it being released or I 'm having a 'senior moment'

I know it’s been released, a pal of mine worked on the movie, but I know next to nothing about it and haven’t seen the film yet. I got the feeling they were one of many “small budget” (read: NO budget) movies to come out in the wake of the respectable low-budget WW2 film, “Saints and Soldiers,” and I too would like to finally see the film as I know a couple of the people who worked on it. Unlike many of these “film school” type movies, this one apparently was based on the experiences of a vet, and not the sad “what are we fighting for” talking-head nonsense (where the main character ALWAYS gets killed at the end) that has been churned out in the past few years.

market garden

It is a good movie.It was filmed in Southern Mo. Several of the WW2 reenactors and vehicals of the "Railsplitters" here in Mo. were extras. It is one to

see. Market garden