Pacific Mini-series Uniforms at the WCHMCS

vintageproductions

vintageproductions

Okay we just spent the day at the Costume house again that has all the unifroms from the Pacific. We had to do some filmed pieces and helped them start sorting everything.

The plans, for now, is they will be selling complete sets. The sets will consist of shirt, pants, t-shirt, underwear, socks, boots, leggings and a camo helmet cover. There will be HBT sets and camo sets.

The prelim. talks are they are thinking about selling these complete sets for under $200.00. This may change, but man that sounds like a bargain. We will try and post photos as the sorting is done, but can't make any guarantees.

No helmets, just the camo covers.

Still a good price even if you have to put a few dollars aside for the display helmet.

vintageproductions

Here are some of the photos of a sampling of the uniforms they are bringing out.

misc.jpg

The grading will be, used through well worn / battle damaged

vintageproductions

This is a very, very, very small represenative as to what they have. The sixty foot container is packed with just a narrow walkway down the center. We of course pulled out the super battle damaged items as that is what we wanted to see.

Thanks to our producer for actually having a camera with him, since we all forgot ours.

As Bob said this is only the tip of the ice berg.

We found hundreds of combat used sets ,some were really dirty and well used ,that is what we wanted to play with.

Also the prison stuff was really cool.

I went through a box of 500 helmet covers !!!!!

Heaven.

owen

Can anyone going to the show contact me and I know a few others that can't make it would love to buy a set. Sadly I am on another movies set during the show. I would like to get a like new set of HBTS with a 34-36 waist with size 12 boots. Can anyone help?

vintageproductions

They will not be selling the like new items. These are items they can rent again and again.

Remember all the mens uniforms were made by S & M Wholesale. I am sure you can order new sets directly from them.

As per the Women's sets I am not sure if S&M made them or WWII Impressions or At The Front. I am sure you can check their websites to buy new ones.

All the items at the show will be used.

Corpsmancollector
its gonna be a free for all

I'll bet! :lol:

I've just managed to pick up a set of battle worn P42s named to Larkin, as that's what I was really after. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to Pomona!

Huge thanks to Bob and O for sharing this awesome experience with us.

vintageproductions

Just spoke to the owner at Eastern and they are also bringing out some of the uniforming / costumes from the Russell Crowe, Master and Commander movie.

vintageproductions

Okay, the Pomona show ended yesterday and I spoke to Eastern about what they are planning on doing.

They said they will start selling the uniforms to the public. You need to email them at [email protected] Please be patient while they get things put back in order and get caught up. They will reply as soon as possible.

I will include some photos of the uniforms that were for sale soon on the Events page.

Corpsmancollector
Okay, the Pomona show ended yesterday and I spoke to Eastern about what they are planning on doing.

They said they will start selling the uniforms to the public. You need to email them at [email protected] Please be patient while they get things put back in order and get caught up. They will reply as soon as possible.

I will include some photos of the uniforms that were for sale soon on the Events page.

Thanks for the update Bob. Heading over the the events page to check out the photos :)