Show us your personal Uniforms

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE DISPLAYED THEIR UNIFORMS, AND TAKEING PRIDE IN THEIR SERVICE. PLEASE, I ENCOURAGE ALL VETERANS TO DO LIKEWISE, AND SHOW THEIR SERVICE/HERO/THEATER UNIFORM PICTURES. BY DOING SO, YOU CAN DISPLAY ALL MILITARY SERVICE ERAS. THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVED OUR NATION. GIH

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-247-0-92145500-1504636536_thumb.jpg

From the age of eight, all I wanted to be was a career soldier. I enlisted at the end of the Korean War as a Military Policeman. Was commissioned Regular Army as an Infantryman with assignment to the 82nd Airborne. Detailed two years later to the Counter-Intelligence Corps, Spent two years as a competitive shooter to include All Army. Returned to the Infantry with assignment to the 7th Infantry Div in Korea, Branch transferred to the newly created Intelligence Branch. Spent a year in Vietnam, followed by various high level staff assignments, and finished off my military career at the Command and General Staff College teaching tactics. The uniform shows Infantry brass so I don't have to otherwise explain how I was awarded the EIB. I wouldn't trade my 26.5 years in uniform for anything, Jack

donation2007.gifdonation2014.gif

• 11 months later...

Just curious, on the bottom row on the left-the ribbon that looks similar to the Silver Star, what exactly is it?

Overseas service ribbon

RIP My Stinky Faced Jumbo, the sweetest, most loving giant dog he touched the heart and life of everyone he came in contact with. He is a joyful spirit and I miss him greatly

23 April 2014

RIP My Dog Dog Jane, the Best Dog EVER. She was perfect in every way. Her spirit is with us every day. April 2019

I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.

GEN George S Patton, Jr.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif