HAL 3 patches TF 116

Navy Dan

Hi Everyone,

I picked these up from a friend /dealer I know who I purchased a nice HAL 3 grouping from about a year ago. I recently discovered that he had taken these patches out from the grouping and was trying to sell them to a close friend of mine . So I gave him such a ration that I got them back . Just when you think you have trust in someone.

opinions are welcomed I feel good about them because the other ones from the group check out. It looks like the 2 seawolves patches have been sewn on at some point.

Thanks Dan

post-2552-1271519618.jpg

Off hand, they look good to me. I have a copy of the book River Patrol around here somewhere and would like to compare them, but I think you did fine.

There is nothing wrong with these. They are just how they should look.

Thanks,

I appreciate the input I also have a copy of the river patrol book and checked them out. I was fortunate to get these back with the grouping I hate to see them get broken up. I also have one of the 12 inch party jacket patches.

Thanks again Dan

• 1 month later...
snake36bravo

Just saw this so sorry for the late response. Looks like a mighty fine group to me and your really lucky to have em all. Great Seawolves patches. :thumbsup: