More patches from Afghanistan

NorBn

Great haul. Recognized a few of the ones you show, including that SC patch as some that I have for sale. If someone is interested, Be glad to send them a list. Let me know at

[email protected] and check out my website at www.texcentrading.com for a bunch of nice stuff.

Pricing is something I am proud of and believe it to be as low or lower than anyone else. Just send an email to a friend saying I was going to be interested in some of the patches he is making for a unit. So, the bins will be fuller. Clear them out for me guys. TEXCENTRADER Emil

post-2310-1271390087.jpg

post-2310-1271390136.jpg

post-2310-1271390174.jpg

Oh wow...that Multi National Corps IRaq patch is HILARIOUS, the maker actually did an impressive job with it

It took a while before I noticed it and it's great. There are a few of these novelty patches being made and the South Park patch is probably the best known

Hi

My son is in the Seabees in Afghanistan. Where can he get some of these patches made and what do they cost to have made over there.

Thanks. Charlie

Hi

My son is in the Seabees in Afghanistan. Where can he get some of these patches made and what do they cost to have made over there.

Thanks. Charlie

The patches are available in the local shops on the different bases, in this thread there are some pictures from shops like these:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=8049

I don’t know about the prices as I have traded for these patches.