My Navy pilot wing collection

Spikehsv

I started my collection in the early 1990's. I know it's modest and have not collected in a while but hope to jump back into collecting again. This is a great forum for collectors and those interested in militory stuff! My top 3 favorites are the 1930's pair in the upper right, the 1930's pair on the left second from the top, and the small hat pin (I think) to the right of the previous mentioned pair (center top) that has the stars in the field. (That's my "rack" in the photo).

Rick

post-11282-1271262768.jpg

Spike,

Some nice looking NAVY pilot Wings. They look just like my MARINE pilot wings.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome! I heard that the Marines were a department of the Navy. I'll strike first... "The Men's department"?

Spike,

Some nice looking NAVY pilot Wings. They look just like my MARINE pilot wings.

Welcome aboard!

BILL THE PATCH
I started my collection in the early 1990's. I know it's modest and have not collected in a while but hope to jump back into collecting again. This is a great forum for collectors and those interested in militory stuff! My top 3 favorites are the 1930's pair in the upper right, the 1930's pair on the left second from the top, and the small hat pin (I think) to the right of the previous mentioned pair (center top) that has the stars in the field. (That's my "rack" in the photo).

Rick

Really nice collection, welcome aboard, Bill :thumbsup: