10th Army Ike Question on Fourrageres

CorsairAce

CorsairAce

Picked this one up in a great shop in MI. Are the fourrageres correct? And what do they stand for? Can someone post a guide for all of them?

DSCF3656.jpg

DSCF3659.jpg

DSCF3662.jpg

Picked this one up in a great shop in MI. Are the fourrageres correct? And what do they stand for? Can someone post a guide for all of them?

DSCF3656.jpg

DSCF3659.jpg

DSCF3662.jpg

I think the fourregeres on that uniform are 100% incorrect. In WWII, you might see the Belgian Fourregere, Croix de Guerre Fourregere and the Netherlands fourregere, but the ones on that uniform look to be more recent. Without those the uniform is relatively decent. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain those have been added.

CorsairAce

Can you tell me what each one is? When I found the uniform the Fourregeres were looped around each shoulder incorrectly, so I put them on the the shoulder where they were looped the proper way, but I didn't know if they were correct.

CNY Militaria

Those don't belong there. I would expect to see those on an JROTC or junior military academy uniform.

They look like Army branch of service colored cords. Ones like that were never authorized, but maybe they were sold to soldiers to "dress" up their uniforms. Or for state militia/guard, honor guard, band, military school, ROTC/JR ROTC and etc. use.

CNY Militaria

I would take them off if I bought it, and try to sell them to recoup some of the original cost.