A couple of gear displays

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Some very seldom seen pieces here ....... Great work Arch and thanks for sharing!

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Arch,

Thanks for taking the time to set these displays up for us and shot them. Good quality photos in all angle.

Not to mention all the killer gear.

An inspiration for my own modern SF displays.

Best regards

Martin

- Vietnam CISO/SOG Knife Collector -

donation2009.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

• 1 month later...

Black Ops Corporation ACU body armor. This vest is made for not only soft armor, but also has pouches on the front and back for hard armor plates. Surpisingly, this vest is well made for Afghan manufactured gear.

*This vest doesn't contain any hard or soft armor.

015.JPG

Always looking for US and foreign militaria from the Central American wars circa 1970-1990

donation2017.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Eagle Industries Maratime CIRAS vest with pouches and US flag was part of a SF grouping.

With the grouping came the following items: two modified DCUs, a Phantom Warrior flashlight (on the vest), an Afghan scarf, a TAG belt, a Surefire helmet light (not pictured), and a pair of well used Arc'teryx knee pads

*Blue ANP vest was not part of grouping.*

001.JPG

002.JPG

Always looking for US and foreign militaria from the Central American wars circa 1970-1990

donation2017.gif

Dude ...........

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

• 1 month later...

3 Color desert KDH SOF-STR body armor. Not exactly sure who used these, but possibly US Coast Guard.

001.JPG

donation2017.gif