Laos Sky Diver Patch

F 106 Pilot

Dukes2008 Mitch is correct on everythig he stated. if you put your cursor on anyones screen name then hit the content box below it all of that screen names post will show up.Scotty

This kind of situation is not unusual in our hobby. It has been discussed at length in the past.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75650-when-the-family-comes-calling/?hl=%2Bwhen+%2Bthe+%2Bfamily+%2Bcomes+%2Bcalling

Wow! After reading the posts in this link, I have to say that I would be very skeptical of someone contacting me claiming to be a relative of the vet and asking for the return of the items. Some very good advice in there.

Why are we still talking about this? I haven't asked for anything back...I've spoken to both, and even gave them more information about the patch and a picture of my father in his jump suit that has the patch...so pretty please let's not discuss this and close the thread...

Can you please tell me how he got the info tho I was kinda wondering myself how he got you fathers info

Hey dukes,

I don't have a personal email, but those are xerox copies that he acquired about 10 years ago from another collector, I am waiting for him to email me directly so I can send him pics of my father to attach with the documents, I also sent F106 the author of this post, a pic and information as well...but my father is just baffled that someone has these, I have the originals in the gun safe and my father is so modest and still says they see it as a piece of paper....I think he's wrong, it's more than that...

Eric

firefighter

Or give me an email so I can contact all bull I have some patches he might help me with?

You can PM (personal message) ALLBULL.

I am on my phone firefighter it won't let me and Eric thank you and if you do get an email please inform me