Laos Sky Diver Patch

F 106 Pilot

F 106 Pilot

I was wondering if anyone knows what this patch is for and who would have worn it? I purchased it at a flea market more than 25 years ago but no info came with it. Thank you Ben

post-4101-1270073631.jpg

That's a great VN hand made patch....I think I might have some copies of the certificates that possibly could have come with that....If I do, I will post them probably tomorrow. a really great piece you have there!!

As promised. These papers are part of a grouping of a SF guy who was in the White Star Mobile Training Team and took the Sky Diving Course that this patch signifies. Needless to say, that is a great rare patch and not many people know it is SF related.

post-2063-1270127737.jpg

F 106 Pilot

Thank you so very much for the copy of your paper work. I have always liked the patch but did not know what it was for. Now I do and I like it even better. I really hate to have a patch and not know what it's purpose was. Thank you again for sharing your paper work. Ben

TrenchfootJoe66
That's a great VN hand made patch....I think I might have some copies of the certificates that possibly could have come with that....If I do, I will post them probably tomorrow. a really great piece you have there!!

Nice grouping. I think Ive seen this somewhere before. You didnt happen to buy that group from Pat Anthony at a Richmond VA gunshow did you ?

JW

HA! I can't remember exactly because we have had this for years and years. But there is a good chance because Patt always eats dinner with us when he does the show in Richmond.....You have a better memory than I do, if you are right!!

• 3 years later...

I'd like to talk to you about this f106, this was the same patch that was stolen from my father in 1990 in Burlington nc, and what's so weird is the information that all-bull posted is my dad!!!

The patch is written in Thai, it means cloud walker and this was the patch that was designed for an exhibition jump for the king and queen of Siam..

Eric

firefighter

Beautiful looking patch and some amazing paper work all-bull.

On the other side of the coin.I hope this one is not the one your dad

owned.

It's a real nice patch I've been looking for one to replace my fathers turn up one if your willing to sell I'm willing to buy

Still trying to have all-bull contact me, it won't let me send him a personal email...can anyone help?

Funny, I read a post of his dated 23 June 2013...doesn't matter, this seems like I'm trying to launch the space shuttle

Omg...u wanna argue? Take the effort, do an author search on forums...why do I need to explain anything? He contacted me, would u like to see the emails? This matter is closed between you and I sir!

Then you need glasses this post (his post) is from 2010 and the one from 2013 wasn't him

If you put your cursor over anyones name without clicking on it, a box will pop up and tell you the last time that person was active. All Bull is probably on almost every day.

Regards, Mitch