"The Fighting Knife" by W.D. Randall...

AK101

I ran across a yellowed booklet the other day titled "The Fighting Knife" by W.D. Randall.

It had the look of a mini military style FM/TM...

Anyone know the scoop on these? when they were made? For whom? Reprinted?

THANKS

I ran across a yellowed booklet the other day titled "The Fighting Knife" by W.D. Randall.

It had the look of a mini military style FM/TM...

Anyone know the scoop on these? when they were made? For whom? Reprinted?

THANKS

Randall was making knives in the 40s.Could be anytime from then on up.If it shows a picture of the knife this could be a clue.I know he put his address on old catalogs etc.If this had his address and no zip code could narrow it down a bit for you.

RON

Thanks

It has a B&W pic of a #1 Randall on the cover, I found a pic online but it wpuld let me grab or link to it.....

I did find this.....so it appears it has been reprinted extensively... I will have to see if the one I saw has any reprinting info...

Randall booklet the fihgting knife, sixteenth printing, june 1976, excellent condtion! For your consideration is a small pocket maunal written by w. Rex applegate entitled the fighting knife. Written to provide instructions helpful to men going into combat. Includes sections on attack, defence, survival and general combta knife proficiency. This booklet has 60 pages plus additional pages for note taking. Measures 4 inches by 5-3/4 inches