Show your Division Reunion Pins

37thguy

I've been collecting these for around 30 years so far and here's what I have. Always fun to find one I don't already have, although that's getting harder and harder these days. Let's see yours.

post-729-1268869633.jpg

Here are two I have that are Yankee Division related. First is from the 104th Infantry association from 1939 and second is from the Yankee Division Vets association from 1935

DSCF0024.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

Anyone else?

Not a pin but a reunion challenge coin from the 507 Parachute Infantry Regiment reunion in France that was given to me by the retired Colonel veteran who was a Captain at the time of the D-Day Invasion jump.

507_PIR_coin_back.JPG

The other side. This was used when the 507 PIR monument shown above on the coin was dedicated in France.

507_PIR_coin.JPG

post-795-1269109906.gif

Wish I did! I was lucky to find that one. It was found several months ago at an Antique Shop just right around the corner from me...

The 27th DA didn't hold annual reunions until fairly recently (even though they called them annual). Very recent reunions didn't have ribbons. I hope to change that...

Most of these are my personal ones, some are from the Division Association archives. I've been meaning to organize them, thanks for the push.

I just want to thank people for sharing these images. They are outstanding!!

Kevin

Salvage Sailor

Not a Division nor a pin ..... but a Cavalry Battalion & Cavalry Regiment Ribbon

There weren't any Divisions fighting the indian wars on the plains during the Civil War.

Brackett's Battalion Minnesota Volunteer Cavalry (1861-1866) & the 5th Iowa Volunteer Cavalry Reunion

These troopers served on the Plains & also with the Northwest Indian Expedition, General Alfred Sully commanding.

Bracketts_Battalion_and_Fifth_Iowa_Cav_Sept_8_1915_B.jpg

Thanks. Funny thing, I store/display them in a very similar box to yours complete with almost identical style printed info card. Great minds, eh?

I really like the 29th pin everforward posted. I think the WWI guys had the best stuff. Wasn't as gaudy as the GAR badges, but classy, with a lot of unit pride.

Good thread!