Pasgt maker marks

Hitman_one

Are there any pictures or links on here or elseware that show the different markings stamped on the inside of the pasgt helmets?

Mine has M8,then 04 in a circle and a + symbol.Then above that is some kind of logo that i cant make out?kind of 'l' shaped with two smaller squares. I hope this makes sence!!Thanks. :thumbsup:

The marks on mine are stamped into the crown of the helmet.The only printed writing on it is a number near the chinstrap fixing.

I recommend you check out Mark Reynosa's PASGT helmet book, published by Schiffer. You'll find what you need in there..and some!

Sabrejet

Thanks.Just checked amazon and they are all out of them at the moment..

Google up Bushwood Books...they're the prime UK distributors of Schiffer Military.

Sabrejet

I personally have this one ;

dhelme10.jpg

dhelme11.jpg

dhelme12.jpg

dhelme13.jpg

100_9910.jpg

dhelme14.jpg

I've buy this helmet some days ago, and wait now to receive it. Theses pictures are from seller. For me, it's an experimental 3 points chin strap and there's some curious marks inside. No NSN, no number of contract. Do you have an idea of value for this helmet ?

ClaptonIsGod

Yes, the elephant is Unicor's mark, i believe. The 86/87 is the year it was made if I am not mistaken, and the L-4 is the size, Large. Don't know what the "+" means, though.

Yes, the elephant is Unicor's mark, i believe. The 86/87 is the year it was made if I am not mistaken, and the L-4 is the size, Large. Don't know what the "+" means, though.

You have right for mark, date and size. The "+" is present on all helmet. It's a rest of cast (I don't know if it's the real word in english, sorry about that...), when fabricating the helmet. If you analyze the helmet shield, you can see there's others marks like this on the front, rear and both side "-".