WWII Leather Fliying Gloves

usaf70

Looking for information on what a fair value would be for a near mint pair of WWII Type A-9 Flying gloves? Both gloves have mint Perry Sportswear labels and are size medium.

Any help is appreciated.

Tom

Bob Hudson

I've seen the A-9A's (same as A-9's but leathers other than pigskin) listed on an retailer's website for $165 however a pair of A-9's (size large) just sold on ebay for $19.99. Another pair of A-9A's was on ebay recently and got just one bid for $9.99 and did not sell since the reserve was not met. They looked to be in great condition.

It looks like there's not a big demand for these right now. I've seen that recently too with things like heavy leather flyer's pant from WWII and even those big old shearling jackets.

I've seen the A-9A's (same as A-9's but leathers other than pigskin) listed on an retailer's website for $165 however a pair of A-9's (size large) just sold on ebay for $19.99. Another pair of A-9A's was on ebay recently and got just one bid for $9.99 and did not sell since the reserve was not met. They looked to be in great condition.

It looks like there's not a big demand for these right now. I've seen that recently too with things like heavy leather flyer's pant from WWII and even those big old shearling jackets.

Thanks for the info...

Bob Hudson
Thanks for the info...

The way prices are, I hope you're buying and not selling :)