M7 bayonets

hawkdriver

Someone stole 11 M7 bayonets out of my supply sergeants supply room and now he is going to eat the big green wienie if he can't find them. Does anyone know of a cheap place to find 11 of these bayonets in the $15 range? Condition is not important.

Thanks

Someone stole 11 M7 bayonets out of my supply sergeants supply room and now he is going to eat the big green wienie if he can't find them. Does anyone know of a cheap place to find 11 of these bayonets in the $15 range? Condition is not important.

Thanks

you might try Coleman's surplus. Last time I was there they had a gross of the things. They're in Pennsylvania in the small town of Millersburg about 45 minutes from the Gap. They list them complete on their web site, but If you're buying a bunch they would probably come down in price (espcially if you take the crappy ones and pick them up) Link http://www.colemans.com/knives.htm. If I had one it'd be yours! of course the GI thing to do would be to steal them from whatever unit took yours.

Tom Bowers

Thank you, that is exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate the info.

As for who stole them, that is the problem, we don't know who did it or have a clue.