Sign in to follow this  
US Victory Museum

Central Florida Gulf Coast Machinegun Shoot (Sun Feb 28th)

The Hernando Sportsman's Club (www.hernandosportsmansclub.com) is holding its thrice yearly February

machinegun shoot this Sunday Feb. 28th 2010. It's open to the public ($2.00 over age 15 to watch, $20.00

to participate).

At the town of Weekie Wachee from the intersection of (Highway19) US 19 and Hwy 50, travel North exactly

9.5 miles on US 19 and turn Left onto a graded road into the Withlacochee State Forest and take the first

right branch to the range. Bring eye protection, hearing protection, and sunscreen.

Targets will be automobiles. Usually 75-100 machineguns and sometimes light 2cm machine cannon.

Guest house with clean facilities and a lunch grill.

9:30am - 3:00pm (Though it usually thins out by 1:30pm)

Call the range if you have any questions 352-597-9931

If you bring your own Title II Weapons, you must have copies of your ATF Form 01s, 02s, 04s etc.

No paperwork - No shooting - No exceptions!

I am not affiliated other than I have been bring my crap to shoot three times per year for the past decade.

P.S. No, I am not he; That's Alan. I'm behind the armored recon carrier in the background rampaging

with my MG34. The whole firing line is obscured in this photo. I'm still kicking myself in the arse for not

buying an Oerlikon machine cannon for $4K back in the late 80s. The guns were cheap, but the mounts

at that time were impossible to find. (Wah!) If I can get some charges set, I may bring my 60mm mortar.

See ya'll there!

Msn

2yphtuo.jpg

donation2009.gif

The Hernando Sportsman's Club (www.hernandosportsmansclub.com) is holding its thrice yearly February

machinegun shoot this Sunday Feb. 28th 2010. It's open to the public ($2.00 over age 15 to watch, $20.00

to participate).

At the town of Weekie Wachee from the intersection of (Highway19) US 19 and Hwy 50, travel North exactly

9.5 miles on US 19 and turn Left onto a graded road into the Withlacochee State Forest and take the first

right branch to the range. Bring eye protection, hearing protection, and sunscreen.

Targets will be automobiles. Usually 75-100 machineguns and sometimes light 2cm machine cannon.

Guest house with clean facilities and a lunch grill.

9:30am - 3:00pm (Though it usually thins out by 1:30pm)

Call the range if you have any questions 352-597-9931

If you bring your own Title II Weapons, you must have copies of your ATF Form 01s, 02s, 04s etc.

No paperwork - No shooting - No exceptions!

I am not affiliated other than I have been bring my crap to shoot three times per year for the past decade.

P.S. No, I am not he; That's Alan. I'm behind the armored recon carrier in the background rampaging

with my MG34. The whole firing line is obscured in this photo. I'm still kicking myself in the arse for not

buying an Oerlikon machine cannon for $4K back in the late 80s. The guns were cheap, but the mounts

at that time were impossible to find. (Wah!) If I can get some charges set, I may bring my 60mm mortar.

See ya'll there!

Msn

2yphtuo.jpg

Oerlikon... 20mm.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Okay wait a minute... *droolz*

Wayne

Freedom isnt free... it must be paid for. Too often it is paid for by the blood of patriots. For those who have paid their share, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

All I can say is Oh MY. Sure is kinda interesting of what types of weapons us law abiding citizans have.

:thumbsup:

donation2013.gif

GOD Bless Texas And All That Serve Her

sounds like a good weekend to listen to some real ROCK-N-ROLL --and how true about what people have hidden in the woodwork -- America what a country :drool2:

Darn, I saw this too late. I could've driven up there today. Last time I was in Weeki Wachee all I got to see were the mermaids. :dry:

728th ACS

"Demons Do It Better"

AFG-080905-004.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.