Lyod Ardys Kern Navy Corpsman 3rd Marine Division

doyler

Vic and John

Thanks for looking.

Still hope to add a Raider or para marine group in the future to the collection

RON

Hey Ron !

My pleasure ! I've got a couple of Marine Raider groupings but still looking for a that elusive paramarine group !!

There's been several fantastic paramarine groupings on the boards lately too !

Vic

Hey Ron !

My pleasure ! I've got a couple of Marine Raider groupings but still looking for a that elusive paramarine group !!

There's been several fantastic paramarine groupings on the boards lately too !

Vic

YES...There have been some outstanding groups here lately. :thumbsup:

RON

Great grouping Ron - with all this neat ephemera, will make for a superb display! s/f Darrell

Thanks Darrell,

I really should send off for his records.Loyd kept a lot of paper items.When this was purchased at auction by the previous owner the 3rd unit history was with the group.The owner sold that a few years ago.If I recall he had to dig through several different boxes at the auction to find and keep together.I dont think Loyd had been married or had any children/relatives.so everthing was sold but no trace of uniforms according to my friend who bought this group originally.

\

RD

Ron, very very cool stuff. This is one of the best things I have seen on this site for a while! Are you going to make your way down to K.C. for any of the shows coming up? Let me know next time you come to Des Moines, you had great stories at the gun show.

Ron, very very cool stuff. This is one of the best things I have seen on this site for a while! Are you going to make your way down to K.C. for any of the shows coming up? Let me know next time you come to Des Moines, you had great stories at the gun show.

mdk

I think we have a table for the KC show.I go with another guy from the area.I will be in DesMoines again soon.Thanks for looking and the comments.

RON

Corpsmancollector

Ron,

What a stunning grouping! Just superb. The photo with the two women sat at the desk is wonderful, he looks like a charmer! ;) Some great Japanese souvenirs too!

Well done on getting this one.

All the best,

Will

Ron,

What a stunning grouping! Just superb. The photo with the two women sat at the desk is wonderful, he looks like a charmer! ;) Some great Japanese souvenirs too!

Well done on getting this one.

All the best,

Will

Thanks Brian and Will.

I think he was a ladies man for sure!!!He must be giving the girls the Hollywood treatment!!!

RD

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Nice Ron, first time I've seen this post. What is the deal with the pocket flag? I found one of those not to long ago and wonder what they were besides a small flag with no way to fly it.

Thanks

Tom

• 3 years later...