WWII Flashlight

anti-ricer

0217002249a.jpg

0217002249.jpg

what can you tell me about this WWII flashlight ? it was my grand fathers and it has A E G on it and no other writing. I'm NOT SELLING IT I'm just trying to find info on it.thanks

I have about the same , different model but same principe. Only mine has converted to a blasting machine. Ill post pictures if interested.

It works like a dynamo on a bycicle, you constantly squeeze it and you get light.

I have about the same , different model but same principe. Only mine has converted to a blasting machine. Ill post pictures if interested.

It works like a dynamo on a bycicle, you constantly squeeze it and you get light.

yeah that's how it works and not very bright and kinda loud.did they give flashlight to all the WWII guys like this one ?

Your Flashlight is WWII but it is not American it is German. It, at one time, had a leather strap on the side to suspend it from a button, you can see the rivet that held it on the side in the picture.

Your Flashlight is WWII but it is not American it is German. It, at one time, had a leather strap on the side to suspend it from a button, you can see the rivet that held it on the side in the picture.

are they pretty common ?