Eagle snap money belt.

General Apathy

General Apathy

Hi Forum members & Readers, while searching this past week for woollen mittens to add a photograph into a topic posted by ' Rambob ' I found this little item in one of my boxes. ;)

I don't believe that I have seen one of these Eagle snap money pouches posted on the forum before, so I thought I would add it to see if other members have similar examples, inside one of the studs it states ' Carr's - Pat.13 '.

Please feel free to add any pattern of money belts you may have, I am sure others might like to see the varieties.

Cheers Lewis

post-344-1265581211.jpg

thats a new one for me.Didn't know or hear of that before. Robert

By the way I'm back from Ft McCoy Wisc where I spent some time visiting my Son before he heads fo Afghanistan. Go a lot of reading to catch up on. That why my reply was slow.

General Apathy
thats a new one for me.Didn't know or hear of that before. Robert

By the way I'm back from Ft McCoy Wisc where I spent some time visiting my Son before he heads fo Afghanistan. Go a lot of reading to catch up on. That why my reply was slow.

Hi Robert, pleased to see that you got to spend some time with your son before his deployment, safe deployment we wish. :thumbsup:

You don't need to go through you collection to add any money belts here, save time just post some photo's of the money stash you would keep in one. :lol:;)

Cheers Lewis

post-551-1266171056.jpgpost-551-1266171038.jpg

Finally got a break from scooping snow and dug out my WWI era Money Belt. No markings so I would think its private purchase. Any more out there? Robert

General Apathy

Hi Robert, thanks for that I had not seen one that had larger central pockets before.

Hi Carpen404, thanks for taking the time to add your zippered one, nice to see.

Cheers Lewis

I had a similar one out of tan suede with brighter brass eagle buttons. Of course back in the day no one cared of such thingns and I wore it on many reenacting trips to Europe. Not sure where it is now.

General Apathy

post-344-1266570036.jpg

Here is a leather one that no one has bid on if anyone has interest.. :)

Hi kph, thanks for adding the link to the eagle snap leather money belt :thumbsup: , I nipped on there and grabbed an image for including here before it dissappears once sold.

Cheers Lewis

General Apathy
Here's a picture of mine in unissued condition.DSC05065.jpg

Hi Cadet, Damn, that's in excellent condition, a great addition to your collection I would think. ;)

Thanks for adding the photo's :thumbsup:

Cheers Lewis

• 2 years later...