ATF tanker jacket fit

navcic7

Can anyone who has a At The Front tanker comment on the fit of the jackets ? (125.00 current price) I like the jacket but I am a hard to fit because of arm length. I'm 5"11 abt 155 lbs. Usually wear a 40R chest (Medium) but need a 35" sleeve in shirt size ,So sometimes I need to go to a Large (42) to get sleeve right but depending on the cut of the jacket it may be too big across the chest/ shoulders. Based on their sizing chart not sure if I should get a Medium or Large.

Can anyone who has a At The Front tanker comment on the fit of the jackets ? (125.00 current price) I like the jacket but I am a hard to fit because of arm length. I'm 5"11 abt 155 lbs. Usually wear a 40R chest (Medium) but need a 35" sleeve in shirt size ,So sometimes I need to go to a Large (42) to get sleeve right but depending on the cut of the jacket it may be too big across the chest/ shoulders. Based on their sizing chart not sure if I should get a Medium or Large.

When I bought an M-41 jacket from ATF last year I asked Rolin to supply me with the exact measurements...arms, chest, length etc., which he duly did. I'm in the UK so didn't want the hassle of having to return it, for obvious reasons. I don't see why he couldn't do the same for you if you email him about it?

Sabrejet