Post your picture here for identification at shows

Geeeeeez Guys!!! I guess it's up to me to get this thing back on topic. So, I will do what I vowed never to do... post my picture here! I do this for the good of the forum and the continued "GOOD" natured posts on this thread. However, you'll have to guess which one is me. Hint: All three of us are forum members. :D

IS that you on the left?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS that you on the left?

Yup, thats me, the one in the middle is forum moderator: bobgee and on the right is forum member: Belleauwood.

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Geeeeeez Guys!!! I guess it's up to me to get this thing back on topic. So, I will do what I vowed never to do... post my picture here! I do this for the good of the forum and the continued "GOOD" natured posts on this thread. However, you'll have to guess which one is me. Hint: All three of us are forum members. :D

A couple of years old, but still valid, I reckon:

post-3226-1246651592.jpg

I lived in Houston from '77 to '99...did Bobgee do the shows out there? He sure looks familiar... :think:

Support our troops...abandoning the War on Terror is not an affordable luxury.

I'm so old, I still call W.W.II U.S. militaria "war surplus".

God's blessings in the Name of our Lord Jesus- Jim Robertson

I guess I'm kinda late putting my pic up here, but then again there aren't too many shows down here in Florida, but who knows I might see one of you some day. I'll get a better picture later, this was the only one I could find right now. I'm hunting squirrels with my friends with BB guns (gotta get more 22 rounds, been spending all my $ on militaria!) in my ERDL jacket. I'm going to my local gun show this weekend to get more ammo and see if anyone's got any military surplus stuff.

post-5137-1247278667.jpg

728th ACS

"Demons Do It Better"

AFG-080905-004.jpg

• 1 month later...
I guess I'm kinda late putting my pic up here, but then again there aren't too many shows down here in Florida, but who knows I might see one of you some day. I'll get a better picture later, this was the only one I could find right now. I'm hunting squirrels with my friends with BB guns (gotta get more 22 rounds, been spending all my $ on militaria!) in my ERDL jacket. I'm going to my local gun show this weekend to get more ammo and see if anyone's got any military surplus stuff.

Don't walk into the local high school looking like that! The SWAT team might show up!

LEATHERNECK72

Advanced Collector and USMC Officer --- Paying top dollar for quality Marine Corps antiques. Kepis, shakos, helmets, hats, good conduct medals, old photos, fighting knives, hat and collar emblems, swords, guns, documents. Keep your USMC item in a Marine Corps family! Send me a PM and let me know what you have....

donation2014.gif

Ah, the PumpMaster 760. I recently restored an early second generation (I think there are 9 total generations) that I got for $4. I'll post up a pic tomorrow of myself.

In Omnia Paratus

Interested in original First Infantry Division items.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, there are a few people I know by sight on the forum..but most of the guys that are going to be at the SOS I have never seen. I imagine it is like that for most of us on here. If you would like, post a pic or two so it is easier for those of us who have not been to the SOS to recognize you. And sometimes it is nice to have face with an posting buddy.

I will start it off!

Me with Lt. Fred Bahlau H-3rd Batt. 506th 101st Airborne

post-577-1265312351.jpg

"We want to get the hell over there. The quicker we clean up this Goddamned mess, the quicker we can take a little jaunt against the purple pissing Japs and clean out their nest, too. Before the Goddamned Marines get all of the credit."

- General George S. Patton, Jr

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

And a second with Mr. Bill Guarnere.....and yes I will be wearing the exact same hat...never leave home without it!LOL

post-577-1265312468.jpg

"We want to get the hell over there. The quicker we clean up this Goddamned mess, the quicker we can take a little jaunt against the purple pissing Japs and clean out their nest, too. Before the Goddamned Marines get all of the credit."

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Health and financial issues pretty much limit my travel anymore, so I can only get to shows in my immediate area. Hopefully one of these days I can get out again, so maybe I will see all of you sometime.

4x621410.jpg

Gary Cunningham - Bayonetman

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER, SADLY, HAS PASSED AWAY

Please click here to read the tributes to Gary:

Allright... here ya'll go. I took some pictures taken as my wife insisted that my book be published with a photo of me on the back cover. Whatever. Anyway, this one didn't make it, but I thought it was nice. You'll find me at table J4 with the Jaguar - Land Rover of Annapolis hat on (unless tragedy strikes and I lose my favorite hat, of course).

Dave

Well, I lost my hat, but I still look the same. Probably will still have a kakhi-colored had on though. Seems they just work best for me!

See you at the SOS!

Dave

DaveatVictory.JPG

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

Photo of me at the 2009 SoS with Bob Slaughter, WW2 29th ID Veteran.

Bryan

IMG_0018.jpg

“There's not much I can tell you about this war. It's like all wars, I guess.The undertakers are winning.The politicians who talk about the glory of it.The old men who talk about the need of it.The soldiers, well, they just wanna go home.” Jimmy Stewart in Shenandoah

donation2007.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

Here's me at a display I did at the National Gun Day Show last year.

RGDisplay018.jpg

Here's me (far left) during my misspent youth. AT Section B Co 2/75 Ranger circa 1983.

WreckingCrew.jpg

You must prepare your mind for where your body might have to go.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Photo of me at the 2009 SoS with Bob Slaughter, WW2 29th ID Veteran.

Bryan

IMG_0018.jpg

Hey Bryan, I don't think you have aged a day since I last saw you six years ago. ;)

Have a good SoS :thumbsup:

Cheers Ken

In fact I think that shirts holding up well since I saw it six years ago. :w00t: :lol:

Young enough to care and enjoy militaria - Old enough to remember as surplus

" Life's too short for reproductions "

Life is like a tank of gas, the closer you get to a quarter tank, the faster it goes 

Alright guys, I just cleaned up a few postings. Let's go with your real picture and not some actors or comedians.

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."