Post your picture here for identification at shows

CNY Militaria

Captainofthe7th

Well I guess I'm pretty regular..

Depending on where you see me....

n601071787_1337643_8243.jpg

If it's too hard to figure out I'm on the right.

n750924130_679489_9845.jpg

Eatin' some crap in some unlabeled can. (This time I'm on the left).

Rob

this is me at my current profession, and a pic of me in Afghanistan in 2006 (those of you there may recognize this pic at the East River Range)

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

n601071787_1337643_8243.jpg

If it's too hard to figure out I'm on the right.

Rob

Drat, and I was hoping you were the one on the left! :)

Also, nice squad car photo, Darktrooper. Thank you for your service in the force. thumbsup.gif

- Jeff

Here's me at the MAX show last year.

We'll have 4 tables at the SoS, usually by the end we expand onto 8.

Stop by and say "hi"!

jermgshow.gif

• 1 month later...
Stinger Gunner USMC

well, I figure since SoS is comming up again Id go ahead and put up my photo. Im fairly recognizable from my USMC cap. I don't leave home without it.

post-1672-1235580547.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I might as well post a bunch. Jonesy in all his civilian glory.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...538108_7920.jpg

http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-...540799_6730.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc...163_5227185.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...428764_1399.jpg

And here's a personal favorite, coming home from the Gap at a Cracker Barrel. Barely any sleep in 5 days, oh so WONDERFUL Gap mess hall chow, and the worst possible CD ever, and this is the face you will get from me.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...1275722_159.jpg

FightenIrish35
Anyone care to update there photo? :rolleyes:

Yep, that's me.

Man Justin,Looks like your pumpin the iron...Look at those guns lol

Thought Id post an image of me and my dad as well ...as if im at a show Hes not too far away or the other way around.

Also theres a photo of me with my dads friend Patrick Wilder at the Baltimore show.

post-3581-1237963861.jpg

post-3581-1237963917.jpg

post-3581-1237963929.jpg

Wow! Half of you here are not what I pictured that you would look like! :blink::lol: I thought a lot of you would be old crabby men.... :unsure:thumbsup.gif

Well I guess it has been a while since I last posted my own photo here, so here is an updated photo. It is me with my sweet ride, an '88 Chevy Silverado! w00t.gif They sure don't make them like they use to....

- Jeff

post-1090-1238026407.jpg

Suppose I should updated, photo of my new tattoo (5 more on the way now that my buddy is going to be a tat artist), and me pretty at a show.

Personally I would rather not be identified, those who need to know me will know me, I am a camillion.

post-1216-1238110984.jpg

post-1216-1238110958.jpg

HolyHappiness

I guess I'll muster up some photos

This one is me on Omaha Beach when we visited France in October of 2008.

n1199763237_30156157_285.jpg

This is one of me while me and a group of friends filmed a movie. It's in the Utah High School Film Festival right now. If you want to see it, here's the link

n1199763237_30095656_9960.jpg

The next one is me with my new Airborne impression. This took a lot of talking into by my friend (who worships BoB) I personally think that ww2 airborne (no offense to anyone who collects it) is overrated (unless you have a real collection, not one of like 500 airborne reenactment groups who portray E company 506th 101st. ARGGGG... Kudos to those who actually collect the REAL stuff) so again he had to talk me into it.

n1199763237_30141692_1041.jpg

Is this what happened to all the punks and hardcore kids, we got married, mortgaged, and joined the Forum? :lol:

Ha!!! only the unlucky uhhh i mean lucky ones...here is an updated pic of me and the ol lady (actually she is 26 thumbsup.gif )

post-3204-1238616671.jpg

This is me last january 2008.My oldest snaped me during cafe break!(in the mountains).I will visit the US again soon,so maybe we will meet at some good show.

Karl

post-1820-1238630728.jpg

I guess I'll muster up some photos

This one is me on Omaha Beach when we visited France in October of 2008.

n1199763237_30156157_285.jpg

This is one of me while me and a group of friends filmed a movie. It's in the Utah High School Film Festival right now. If you want to see it, here's the link

n1199763237_30095656_9960.jpg

The next one is me with my new Airborne impression. This took a lot of talking into by my friend (who worships BoB) I personally think that ww2 airborne (no offense to anyone who collects it) is overrated (unless you have a real collection, not one of like 500 airborne reenactment groups who portray E company 506th 101st. ARGGGG... Kudos to those who actually collect the REAL stuff) so again he had to talk me into it.

n1199763237_30141692_1041.jpg

Wicked home made movie sir. twothumbup.gif I highly recommend that you create a post solely for your movie in the Misc. section. I am sure a lot of the other members here would enjoy watching it.

- Jeff

Geeeeeez Guys!!! I guess it's up to me to get this thing back on topic. So, I will do what I vowed never to do... post my picture here! I do this for the good of the forum and the continued "GOOD" natured posts on this thread. However, you'll have to guess which one is me. Hint: All three of us are forum members. :D

post_1726_1236452781.jpg

craig_pickrall

I cleaned this thread again. This time to be fair to everyone I removed all posts that were not photo ID's for show identification.

Croix de Guerre
Geeeeeez Guys!!! I guess it's up to me to get this thing back on topic. So, I will do what I vowed never to do... post my picture here! I do this for the good of the forum and the continued "GOOD" natured posts on this thread. However, you'll have to guess which one is me. Hint: All three of us are forum members. :D

Well I recognize that ugly mug on the right! :lol:

IS that you on the left?

IS that you on the left?

Yup, thats me, the one in the middle is forum moderator: bobgee and on the right is forum member: Belleauwood.