Post your picture here for identification at shows

CNY Militaria

• 1 month later...
ClaptonIsGod
Obvisouly, I'm the one on the right . . .

Currahee!

Rich

Holy crap, just a guess, Dick Winters? I sent him a letter, no response yet :'(

• 3 weeks later...
'Flage Guy
Geeeeeez Guys!!! I guess it's up to me to get this thing back on topic. So, I will do what I vowed never to do... post my picture here! I do this for the good of the forum and the continued "GOOD" natured posts on this thread. However, you'll have to guess which one is me. Hint: All three of us are forum members. :D

A couple of years old, but still valid, I reckon:

post-3226-1246651592.jpg

I lived in Houston from '77 to '99...did Bobgee do the shows out there? He sure looks familiar... :think:

ABrangerjoe

I guess I'm kinda late putting my pic up here, but then again there aren't too many shows down here in Florida, but who knows I might see one of you some day. I'll get a better picture later, this was the only one I could find right now. I'm hunting squirrels with my friends with BB guns (gotta get more 22 rounds, been spending all my $ on militaria!) in my ERDL jacket. I'm going to my local gun show this weekend to get more ammo and see if anyone's got any military surplus stuff.

post-5137-1247278667.jpg

• 1 month later...
Leatherneck72
I guess I'm kinda late putting my pic up here, but then again there aren't too many shows down here in Florida, but who knows I might see one of you some day. I'll get a better picture later, this was the only one I could find right now. I'm hunting squirrels with my friends with BB guns (gotta get more 22 rounds, been spending all my $ on militaria!) in my ERDL jacket. I'm going to my local gun show this weekend to get more ammo and see if anyone's got any military surplus stuff.

Don't walk into the local high school looking like that! The SWAT team might show up!

PaulsAirsoftArmory

Ah, the PumpMaster 760. I recently restored an early second generation (I think there are 9 total generations) that I got for $4. I'll post up a pic tomorrow of myself.

PaulsAirsoftArmory

In both pictures, I am on the right. Both of these were from June 28 at an airsoft event. Most recent picture I have.

nicktonypaulprebc.jpg

wound_warrior_2009_june_28_019.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, there are a few people I know by sight on the forum..but most of the guys that are going to be at the SOS I have never seen. I imagine it is like that for most of us on here. If you would like, post a pic or two so it is easier for those of us who have not been to the SOS to recognize you. And sometimes it is nice to have face with an posting buddy.

I will start it off!

Me with Lt. Fred Bahlau H-3rd Batt. 506th 101st Airborne

post-577-1265312351.jpg

just-a-good-ole-boy

Well I dont have any with well known Vets Wade, but I do with my family. If it wasnt for them I would have nothing. You will probably see me with my blue ball cap on

Steve

post-2533-1265846776.jpg

Me and my better half who thankfully has a lot more patience and understanding than me! LOL!

post-2533-1265846891.jpg

My daughter and I

post-2533-1265846989.jpg

Health and financial issues pretty much limit my travel anymore, so I can only get to shows in my immediate area. Hopefully one of these days I can get out again, so maybe I will see all of you sometime.

4x621410.jpg

Allright... here ya'll go. I took some pictures taken as my wife insisted that my book be published with a photo of me on the back cover. Whatever. Anyway, this one didn't make it, but I thought it was nice. You'll find me at table J4 with the Jaguar - Land Rover of Annapolis hat on (unless tragedy strikes and I lose my favorite hat, of course).

Dave

Well, I lost my hat, but I still look the same. Probably will still have a kakhi-colored had on though. Seems they just work best for me!

See you at the SOS!

Dave

DaveatVictory.JPG

Here's me at a display I did at the National Gun Day Show last year.

RGDisplay018.jpg

Here's me (far left) during my misspent youth. AT Section B Co 2/75 Ranger circa 1983.

WreckingCrew.jpg

General Apathy
Photo of me at the 2009 SoS with Bob Slaughter, WW2 29th ID Veteran.

Bryan

IMG_0018.jpg

Hey Bryan, I don't think you have aged a day since I last saw you six years ago. ;)

Have a good SoS :thumbsup:

Cheers Ken

In fact I think that shirts holding up well since I saw it six years ago. :w00t: :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here is my mug! Anyone in the Austin area let me know if you are going to any shows.

Hi, Legion. I live close to where 620 and 183 cross. Bet you drive it daily. Tell me what you collect? May have a lot of it and you are welcome to come over and take a look.

Friend also has a lot of stuff so between us, we should have some stuff you need.

Have you ever done the Sept show in Ft. Worth? I will not be there this year due to some health issues but it is a great show and it is not all that far. We are also still looking for a local place to do a show.

TEXCEN Emil