Post your picture here for identification at shows

CNY Militaria

Here I am!, this is about 6 or 7 months old, flash make me look very white, Oh well! I am the one sitting on the ground (notice my chessey smile! LOL) I have gotten a haircut since lol

post-2305-1218782629.jpg

• 2 months later...
TrenchRaider1918

This is me.

post-879-1224128374.jpg

A little out of military context, but I really like to get involved at the militaria and gun shows.

Carl

Here's a better one IN THE ARGONNE:

post-879-1224129870.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here's me in the Army and another at Gathering of Mustangs with my daughter, and finally, at the set of "80 Acres of Hell" for the History Channel

post-4106-1227773839.jpg

post-4106-1227773852.jpg

post-4106-1227773980.jpg

FightenIrish35

Heres me at the Reading Area WW2 Airshow back in June.Im usually at the East Coast shows...feel free to say Hi you probally cant miss my ugly mug lol :packin heat:

post-3581-1227910972.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

heres my goofy looking pic. my friend took the pic before i was ready. please dont make fun of me crying.gif:lol:

I dont have any interesting ones with me and jets and fighters planes or in uniforms or anything cool like that. but this is the best i can do for now...

HPIM0798.jpg

Hi,

Some new pics of me, marching today in the Statesville NC Christmas Parade. Civil Air Patrol, NC-162. It was raining a little bit, but was fun. I'm at the back of the formation on the far side.

Andrew

post-889-1229291658.jpg

post-889-1229291678.jpg

Well....I won't be at any shows anytime soon, but I have decided to post a photo, not only of myself but of my Fiance Izabela.

Hope to meet some of you forum members one day....when I get the chance to head to a show in the U.S.

Cheers,

Duffy

post-4647-1229917799.jpg

Many members here may not recognize each other at the Show of Shows next month, so here is an opportunity to post a photo of yourself so that If I or anyone else sees you, we can introduce ourselves or just say "hey". I know I would certainly like to meet many of you in person!

Here I am as of last week, and this is my avatar photo as well. The other is from this fall when I was on the news.

Justin

"GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS!" Here is old man Booker's picture, ain't I a mess? Wearing a uniform of an unpaid voluteer group that performs burial honours for veterans, I am their photographer. Also make their posters and do their artwork as well. think.gif Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected]) w00t.gif

post-837-1229926252.jpg

craig johnson

Here are the kids ( totally candid) M1 Wheeled Mount

Might see them at shows someday

441249500_UNThF-M.jpg

Marine Corp Cart.

93264070_wGyQ8-L.jpg

2008 MVPA Portland Convention giving my opinion about their sign

441253224_ka6VA-M.jpg

Craig

A funny topic came up in the chat, I was explaining a story about how quite a few places I go.....

people stop me and tell me that I look like Daniel Craig (the latest James Bond).

Well, I don't know...but for a chuckle, I am posting another photo of myself here.

Feel free to comment on this discussion as I find it humorous! Cheers.

post-4647-1230341993.jpg

post-4647-1230341913.jpg