Post your picture here for identification at shows

CNY Militaria

CNY Militaria

Many members here may not recognize each other at the Show of Shows next month, so here is an opportunity to post a photo of yourself so that If I or anyone else sees you, we can introduce ourselves or just say "hey". I know I would certainly like to meet many of you in person!

Here I am as of last week, and this is my avatar photo as well. The other is from this fall when I was on the news.

Justin

news10.jpg

Many members here may not recognize each other at the Show of Shows next month, so here is an opportunity to post a photo of yourself so that If I or anyone else sees you, we can introduce ourselves or just say "hey". I know I would certainly like to meet many of you in person!

Here I am as of last week, and this is my avatar photo as well. The other is from this fall when I was on the news.

Justin

Schotzie...here is my mug shot. This is also my 1st "Show of Shows". Never been to a MAX, nor any militaria show really.

post-261-1170219197.jpg

I am not going, but here is my picture anyway ..... devil.gif

Erwin-Tanker.jpg

Btw, the M44 goggles are correct ..... this is a very postwar impression.

Erwin

• 2 weeks later...

Allright... here ya'll go. I took some pictures taken as my wife insisted that my book be published with a photo of me on the back cover. Whatever. Anyway, this one didn't make it, but I thought it was nice. You'll find me at table J4 with the Jaguar - Land Rover of Annapolis hat on (unless tragedy strikes and I lose my favorite hat, of course).

Dave

MeTest.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Garth Thompson

If you are going on vacation and you see this guy getting in the cockpit run away as fast as you can.

post-83-1173401183.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This was taken 3 years ago, when I was into reenacting!!

Nothing much has changed, except a few pounds!! :D

post-782-1184040979.jpg

Recent shot, taken on a Carnival cruise!!

I attend all OVMS (Wilmington, OH ) , JAG, and SOS, and some MAX shows!!

Say hi!!

post-782-1184041264.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK, here I am -- "Old and Grumpy" as always -- see you all at the SOS.

Obvisouly, I'm the one on the right . . .

Currahee!

Rich

post-395-1200796478.jpg

Rich,

Who's the other guy?? ;)

Nice photo!!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks! I have Jake Powers to thank for the friendship I have with this gem of a human being. One of the finest the good Lord put on this earth. For all the 'stuff' there is out there that people wish to have, to me, it's a hand shake and a friendship that mean more than anything else.

Currahee!

HANG TOUGH

Rich

• 4 weeks later...
brandon_rss18

Well both me and my fiance are supposed to be attending, all the way from BAYTOWN, TX!!!! I just have to keep telling myself its worth the drive on the way. This was taken at a pearl harbor remembrance dance outside of Beaumont last December, we look the same but should appear in Technicolor ;)post-2378-1202974224.jpg

• 1 month later...

OK, here is my picture just in case you see me at one of the many Texas Shows. Take care.

Emil Balusek

TEXCEN of Austin, Texas

post-2310-1205812931.jpg

I have very few photos of me wearing civilian clothes. Here I am at the 'Mail call' set, which was one of the most fun single days I've ever had. I still mourn the cancelling of this show.

MailCallHost.jpg

GunnyNLee.jpg

Me, holding an original Colt SAA used by JOHN WAYNE himself!

WayneGun.jpg

It's a really goofy photo of me, but here I am with Don Malarkey, who is one of the nicest vets I've ever talked to.

BishopAndMalarkey.jpg

I've met most of the E/506 guys over the years, most of them BEFORE they were any more famous than any other 'normal' vet. I refuse to treat them with the 'rock star reverence' that other do, instead acting around them like I do any other vet. Don said he'd noticed that and appreciated it. I got to spend over an hour talking with him and his son in law. Both were very friendly and gave a good insider's viewpoint on the recent fame the Easy Company guys have enjoyed recently. Don said he can see a 'groupie' from a mile away. The fact that he still talked with me anyway was, in my mind, a compliment!

• 3 months later...

Ah, why not. I guess I will post a photo of myself for all of you to oogle over. ;) This photo is of a WWII display I put on for a local Middle School, what a great time it was. :)

- Jeff

post-1090-1216074976.jpg

I can see how George Lucas came up with the stormtrooper idea many years ago here I am on MSR Tampa Iraq!

MVC-028S.jpg

My infamous DA photo

08photoa.jpg

Just plain ole me more than likely what you will see at the show if I can ever attend again...due to deployments.

DSCF1485.jpg

David

market garden

I attend the local shows here in Missouri and some in Kansas. Here I am only have the Army photos I dont take photos well. Second photo taken in Alabama this June Damn the dust. Market garden,

post-510-1216174292.jpg

post-510-1216174336.jpg

• 3 weeks later...