Post your picture here for identification at shows

Many members here may not recognize each other at the Show of Shows next month, so here is an opportunity to post a photo of yourself so that If I or anyone else sees you, we can introduce ourselves or just say "hey". I know I would certainly like to meet many of you in person!

Here I am as of last week, and this is my avatar photo as well. The other is from this fall when I was on the news.

Justin

news10.jpg

Ebay Sales: wwii.uniform.collector

Auctioneer Website: http://www.cnymilitaria.com

Facebook Sales Group

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many members here may not recognize each other at the Show of Shows next month, so here is an opportunity to post a photo of yourself so that If I or anyone else sees you, we can introduce ourselves or just say "hey". I know I would certainly like to meet many of you in person!

Here I am as of last week, and this is my avatar photo as well. The other is from this fall when I was on the news.

Justin

Schotzie...here is my mug shot. This is also my 1st "Show of Shows". Never been to a MAX, nor any militaria show really.

post-261-1170219197.jpg

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

post-236-1170534941.jpg

I'll be there all day on Saturday. Easy way to identify me is a Detroit Tigers hat and Livestrong braclets. See you there!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif
donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

!!!!! Wanted!!!!!!!

USMC Chosin Reservoir Medal Groups

Cross Groupings: Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross, and Distinguished Flying Cross Medal Groups

Guess which one is me ? See you all at the show.

Franklin_4.JPG

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Allright... here ya'll go. I took some pictures taken as my wife insisted that my book be published with a photo of me on the back cover. Whatever. Anyway, this one didn't make it, but I thought it was nice. You'll find me at table J4 with the Jaguar - Land Rover of Annapolis hat on (unless tragedy strikes and I lose my favorite hat, of course).

Dave

MeTest.jpg

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

• 4 weeks later...

If you are going on vacation and you see this guy getting in the cockpit run away as fast as you can.

post-83-1173401183.jpg

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time.

You can not pronounce as knowledge anything you can not demonstrate.

ASMIC Secretary

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This was taken 3 years ago, when I was into reenacting!!

Nothing much has changed, except a few pounds!! :D

post-782-1184040979.jpg

willardwhiteheadb24crewmc5.jpg

In Memoriam:

Willard Whitehead

15th Air Force, 455th Bomb Group

Top Gunner - B-24

donation2008.gif

Recent shot, taken on a Carnival cruise!!

I attend all OVMS (Wilmington, OH ) , JAG, and SOS, and some MAX shows!!

Say hi!!

post-782-1184041264.jpg

willardwhiteheadb24crewmc5.jpg

In Memoriam:

Willard Whitehead

15th Air Force, 455th Bomb Group

Top Gunner - B-24

donation2008.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rich,

Who's the other guy?? ;)

Nice photo!!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks! I have Jake Powers to thank for the friendship I have with this gem of a human being. One of the finest the good Lord put on this earth. For all the 'stuff' there is out there that people wish to have, to me, it's a hand shake and a friendship that mean more than anything else.

Currahee!

HANG TOUGH

Rich

donation2008.gif
  • 4 weeks later...

Well both me and my fiance are supposed to be attending, all the way from BAYTOWN, TX!!!! I just have to keep telling myself its worth the drive on the way. This was taken at a pearl harbor remembrance dance outside of Beaumont last December, we look the same but should appear in Technicolor ;)post-2378-1202974224.jpg

Brandon Sivek "God Bless Texas, and these United States"

In loving memory: Great Cousin 2nd Lt. Louis E. Machala, B-17 Pilot

2nd Air Force, 331st BG, 461st BS

Killed near Glenrock, WY on Feb. 25, 1943 during night time practice bombing

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WW2 ARMY AIR FORCE FLIGHT GEAR

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

PROUD MEMBER OF THE COMMEMORATIVE AIR FORCE

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FELLOW WINGNUT ASSOCIATION,

WINGNUTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

• 1 month later...

I have very few photos of me wearing civilian clothes. Here I am at the 'Mail call' set, which was one of the most fun single days I've ever had. I still mourn the cancelling of this show.

MailCallHost.jpg

GunnyNLee.jpg

Me, holding an original Colt SAA used by JOHN WAYNE himself!

WayneGun.jpg

It's a really goofy photo of me, but here I am with Don Malarkey, who is one of the nicest vets I've ever talked to.

BishopAndMalarkey.jpg

I've met most of the E/506 guys over the years, most of them BEFORE they were any more famous than any other 'normal' vet. I refuse to treat them with the 'rock star reverence' that other do, instead acting around them like I do any other vet. Don said he'd noticed that and appreciated it. I got to spend over an hour talking with him and his son in law. Both were very friendly and gave a good insider's viewpoint on the recent fame the Easy Company guys have enjoyed recently. Don said he can see a 'groupie' from a mile away. The fact that he still talked with me anyway was, in my mind, a compliment!

Lee Bishop Formerly known as "Ratchet 5" with the 2nd Infantry Division (yes, in REAL life)

US WW2 War Correspondent collector

• 3 months later...

Ah, why not. I guess I will post a photo of myself for all of you to oogle over. ;) This photo is of a WWII display I put on for a local Middle School, what a great time it was. :)

- Jeff

post-1090-1216074976.jpg

9/11: The Pearl Harbor of Our Time

22-orange.jpgI Proudly Support Our Troops And The War On Terror. 22-orange.jpg

We are winning the War on Terror. Learn more at: www.MoveAmericaForward.org

Tell Obama that we need to keep jobs here in the U.S., NOT overseas!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

I can see how George Lucas came up with the stormtrooper idea many years ago here I am on MSR Tampa Iraq!

MVC-028S.jpg

My infamous DA photo

08photoa.jpg

Just plain ole me more than likely what you will see at the show if I can ever attend again...due to deployments.

DSCF1485.jpg

David

1SG David Brackett

DS, OIF x 3, OEF, Egypt, Kosovo, Korea, (Berlin) Germany

20+ US Army 13 of it with the 101st Airborne Division, 3 years with 24th / 3rd ID, 3 years in the Berlin Brigade, and 1 year in 8th Army Korea