WWII EM belt and compass pouch?

S1991

Hi,

I got a question about this Compass, Case, Lensatic and this Enlisted Men belt.

In my eyes they look okay, but I do want to check it to make it sure. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is $25 USD a good price for the EM belt? And how about $78 USD for the Compass, Case, Lensatic?

Many thanks in advance !

EM Belt:

embelt.th.jpg

embelt1.th.jpg

Compass Pouch:

compasspouch1.th.jpg

compasspouch2.th.jpg

compasspouch3.th.jpg

compasspouch4.th.jpg

compasspouch5.th.jpg

Hope to hear some positive reactions!

Thanks.

I think the EM belt is way overpriced. I see mint ones at military shows all the time for $5 or less, but if you are having trouble finding another one then go ahead and get it.

Okay thanks for the advice !

All prices are with the shipping costs to the Netherlands. The seller of the compass calculates 33 USD SHIPPING !!! to the Netherlands..

But the compass pouch can be easily placed in a envelop.

But the items are correct WWII? Or are they fakes?

Thanks

All prices are with the shipping costs to the Netherlands. The seller of the compass calculates 33 USD SHIPPING !!! to the Netherlands..

Thanks

Compass pouch is genuine and 32$ for overseas s&h is a steal. I paid few days ago 10.76$ to have from US to Italy an M1912 pistol belt. Costs depending on weight so you can wait for another pouch and another seller.

Thanks

They're real, but personally I wouldn't bother at that price, especially with that ridiculous postage cost!!!

Try Michel Clements at Clements Trading (in the Netherlands) - he's not cheap either, but at least it saves you the postage!! http://www.clementstrading.com/

Send him an email - he has lots more than what is on his website.

Cheers,

Glen.

IMHO I will stay with US ebay. There a lot of serious sellers and that pouch is not so rare (every week a couple of them are on ebay) and with our strong euro you can have it real nice price.

Johan Willaert
Thanks but the first link is the guy where I bought it from. He listed 33 USD shipping so that is what makes it so high.

Well, if you're the highest bidder on that auction, it's you who decided you wanted to pay that price...

So stop nagging about the price or the shipping rate, pay for everything and enjoy the item YOU actually bought!

Take your own responsability!

I don't get it! You should have asked what the shipping was before sending in your offer! The seller couldnot have made it any clearer in his description. Not paying now will only result in another poor Transatlantic deal after which there will be yet another seller very hesitant to ship to Europe!

Grin 'n' Bear it!

Ohhhh..... so you're NOT paying $78 plus $33 for postage for the pouch, you're paying $78 including $33 postage for the pouch.

Oh well, as Johan says, tough for the postage price if that's what the seller stated was his shipping method in the auction. Next time ask first what that shipping method's cost is.

Your other option is to have it shipped to a friend in the US who can then put it into a cheaper envelope for you...

Cheers,

Glen.

@ glen & Johan: I first asked how much shipping would be he didn't respond in time so now he said it would be 33 USD just because of the eBay rules and for the safety that packages would come to The Netherlands.

There is a company in the US (usa2ned) which I could ask to get the item shipped to me, but I don't know if I pay more then or less..

@ glen & Johan: I first asked how much shipping would be he didn't respond in time so now he said it would be 33 USD just because of the eBay rules and for the safety that packages would come to The Netherlands.

There is a company in the US (usa2ned) which I could ask to get the item shipped to me, but I don't know if I pay more then or less..

Like Johan said, just pay the seller and have the item sent to you. If he didn't reply with a quote in time but you bought it anyway it is at your own risk. Next time just don't bid if the seller doesn't reply with a shipping quote. :rolleyes:

Greetz ;)

David

Like Johan said, just pay the seller and have the item sent to you. If he didn't reply with a quote in time but you bought it anyway it is at your own risk. Next time just don't bid if the seller doesn't reply with a shipping quote. :rolleyes:

Greetz ;)

David

33 bucks is not even 25 euros...

If you really want it, it is 25 euros well spent... :rolleyes:

In your life... you win some, you lose some... ;)

rgds

Bart P