WWI Medical Orderly's Pouch

New Romantic

New Romantic

I found these great photos on eBay which would be great for a reference. This is the only bag I've ever seen that is complete. If I had the funds right now, I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection.

post-599-1182629225.jpg

Frankie G.

Check out my US World War I Site,

[web URL removed because the domain expired and may lead to a compromised website. This member is no longer active or collecting to the best of our knowledge.] - USMF ADMIN TEAM

New Romantic

Photo 2

post-599-1182629268.jpg

Frankie G.

[web URL removed because the domain expired and may lead to a compromised website. This member is no longer active or collecting to the best of our knowledge.] - USMF ADMIN TEAM

New Romantic

Photo 3

post-599-1182629300.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 4

post-599-1182629329.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 5

post-599-1182629363.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 6

post-599-1182629394.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 7

post-599-1182629420.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 8

post-599-1182629462.jpg

Frankie G.

New Romantic

Photo 9

post-599-1182629501.jpg

Frankie G.

hello NR

Pretty unit! This type of material it was used by the A.E.F. in France, during the WWI?

Salutation

solcarlus

TrenchRaider1918

Interesting... I guess surgery had advanced enough to treat gunshot wounds and such, but didn't most men die of the flu during this war?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.