Awesome Display of US Naval Power

kriegsmodell

A friend sent these along to me as he knows of my fondness for all things Ronald Reagan. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the forwarded email but it purports to be three carrier strike groups - top to bottom USS Abraham Lincoln, USS Kitty Hawk, and USS Ronald Reagan. Thought the pics were great, enjoy!

post-3151-1264427306.jpg

Have some more but this is the last I will post unless there is interest. Nice tight front-on shot of the Ronald Reagan (CVN-76). Clearly identified here ......

post-3151-1264427683.jpg

Great photos! :thumbsup:

I remember some other photos similar to these which were of U.S. Navy maneuvers out in the Pacific.

- Jeff

General Apathy

post-344-1264457598.jpg

I want to know how these things float and balance when they look like an inverted iceberg with more above water than below it. :think:

Great shots :thumbsup: , I have just recieved 46 oustanding shots of American air and sea power, which are stunning to look at.

Cheers Lewis

Ohh, the sight of our natons naval might... you can add any other service to it but it and I say IT has remained the same sincem we brought our Naval might against the islamoterroists in the begining.

John