SO CAL MILITARY SHOW & SWAP

M35A2runner

There is a SCMVCC show & swapmeet the second Sunday of evry month held at the AMVETS of Irwindale located at 14910 Los Angeles Street, Irwindale California from 7:00 am to 11:00. Lots of Military items for sale as well as vehicles and vehicle parts. Parking and admission is free.

Great Show. Went there the weekend before last and found all kinds of stuff. Actually sold a bunch of stuff also. Traded $ for stuff and Stuff for $ came out about $100 ahead in the Money category, ....Who Knows in the stuff category.

There are alot of Vheicle / Radio items.

I did pick up some insignia and Field gear. Some prices are "the going rate / dealer prices" and some gragesale type prices.

As stated before, no admission fee to buy or sell. Just pull up your vehicle and set up a table or two.

I plan on driving the two hours next month.

John

• 6 months later...

I will be at this show on Sunday 8 Aug 2010. I will have a ton of Modern gear with some vintage items as well. Are any other forum members comming? I can bring some insignia as well if anyone interested will show up. I have found some deals buying insignia hee before, but havent sold to much.

Send a PM if you are comming and we can meet each other. I just spoke with M32A5 runner (Wayne), and he will be there as well.

If anyone is looking for MARPAT cammies, I will have a bunch for $5 each. I will also have a large tarp with a ton of $5 items. Trying to make some room in the Garage.

I will have some nicer items as well, but I am still trying to make room, so you will see some deals.

this is a great little show that is Free Yes I said FREE. No admission Charge no selling fee.

S/F

John

I will be at this show on Sunday 8 Aug 2010. I will have a ton of Modern gear with some vintage items as well. Are any other forum members comming? I can bring some insignia as well if anyone interested will show up. I have found some deals buying insignia hee before, but havent sold to much.

Send a PM if you are comming and we can meet each other. I just spoke with M32A5 runner (Wayne), and he will be there as well.

If anyone is looking for MARPAT cammies, I will have a bunch for $5 each. I will also have a large tarp with a ton of $5 items. Trying to make some room in the Garage.

I will have some nicer items as well, but I am still trying to make room, so you will see some deals.

this is a great little show that is Free Yes I said FREE. No admission Charge no selling fee.

S/F

John

My younger brother will most likely be attending. He is looking for gear typically used during the First Gulf War.

Do you have much in that area? Any 'Nam gear? :think:

Tamura :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

It's that time again, I will be there again this Sunday (10 October) with more crap....I mean treasure beyond your wildest dreams

• 1 month later...

S/F

John

now you have to join the club to sale, dues go to the club.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So next show is February 12th? If so, EXCELLENT! I can do this, then Long Beach Swap meet on the 3rd Sunday, then end the month with the SOCALMICS show on the last.

I have read that this is a mainly vehicle event, yet how much military antiques are there usually? Any WW2 stuff? I would love to fulfill one of my life's dreams of finally obtaining a WW2 German helmet :D .

• 3 years later...

SCMVCC meeting tomorrow morning! I hope to be there with a truckload of ammo cans, trailer parts, 900x20 tires, and HMMWV troop seat parts.

So next show is February 12th? If so, EXCELLENT! I can do this, then Long Beach Swap meet on the 3rd Sunday, then end the month with the SOCALMICS show on the last.

I have read that this is a mainly vehicle event, yet how much military antiques are there usually? Any WW2 stuff? I would love to fulfill one of my life's dreams of finally obtaining a WW2 German helmet :D .

It is primarily vehicle parts but there's people with uniforms and miscellaneous items. There is WWII stuff, including Jeeps. Of course it depends on who shows up to each swap meet.

• 6 months later...

Next event this Sunday morning, March 13th! I plan to be there with a truck load of USMC dress greens, ammo cans, trailer parts, Humvee troop seat parts, and whatever other stuff I can cram in.

• 2 months later...

Yes, there is on the second Sunday of the month starting at 7am. I should be there with my piles of parts and uniforms for sale.