POGS- ANY ONE COLLECT THEM?

BEAST

To all those Follow POG Collectors ! 've been collecting pogs since 2006. 497 different pogs make up an entire set. ... Care to trade ??? Let me know what you have or need. I have over 4800 spares .....

Tracy
Ps .. email is [email protected]

If you are interested in collecting POGS or any other military related numismatic I recommend subscribing to the MPCGram a free email newsletter on military coins and paper money. You can email the editor at [email protected] to get on the distro list.

The real hardcore collector should also attend the MPCFest held annually in Port Clinton OH. Next year's Fest is in April. In 2013 Grant Morris who ran the POGS program from its inception until 2012 gave a presentation on POGS, their history and how the designs were chosen.

• 3 years later...

Lets hope this line of communication stays open. I was just recently contacted by some one that read the US Militaria Forum and found my address. I am still actively collecting and am assisting other collectors in completing their set. 497 different Pogs for the 15 different printings. And I have just recently learned that aafes has started making more pogs after a 6 year break. ( 2011 was last year ) ... contact me by email if you have some Pogs that you may like to part with.

Thanks for the read ...

Tracy

US ARMY Ret.

ehrentitle

Lets hope this line of communication stays open. I was just recently contacted by some one that read the US Militaria Forum and found my address. I am still actively collecting and am assisting other collectors in completing their set. 497 different Pogs for the 15 different printings. And I have just recently learned that aafes has started making more pogs after a 6 year break. ( 2011 was last year ) ... contact me by email if you have some Pogs that you may like to part with.

Thanks for the read ...

Tracy

US ARMY Ret.

I'm looking for just 28 pogs and then I'll have a complete set.

I have bags (hundreds) of these POGS I collected while I there. The first ones were three with no pictures, just the 5, 10, 25 cent values. They were laying all over the FOBs especially around trash cans.

Jeff

• 3 months later...

ON >>> JEFF <, Sapper23 Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:52 PM

I have bags (hundreds) of these POGS I collected while I there. The first ones were three with no pictures, just the 5, 10, 25 cent values. They were laying all over the FOBs especially around trash cans.

Jeff,

Appears we keep missing each other. Please PM me so that we can discuss potential trade or sale of the different pogs you may have ..... Thanks for the read .....

post-153934-0-19312400-1463667779.jpg
post-153934-0-19312400-1463667779.jpg

Tracy

• 3 months later...

Its been a while since my last post. Nov 2017 Aafes released the 16th Printing dated 2017. There are 12 per denomination bringing the total to 533. If you come across some of the 2017 and would like to sell , trade or part with them, dont hesitate to contact me. Thanks for the read ....

Tracy

• 5 weeks later...

AAFES POGS UPDATE>> Nov 2017 AAFES released a new printing , the 16th printing dated 2017. These Pogs are already showing up in the secondary market . as of Nov 2017:

1. One complete set of 533 Pogs >>> Face Value $ 75.05

2. There are 34 OIF Pogs, 33 OEF Pogs and 2 OND Pogs

3. The 11th Printing has the most Pogs > 39

4. The 8th and 12th Printing have the least Pogs> 26

5. Three Printings Have no Nickels >> 8th,12th, and 13th.

FOR Sale or Trade>> I have 2469 nickels .... 2386 dimes ... 2659 Quarters ... PM me with your needs and lets get those sets complete !!

Tracy

• 5 years later...

AAFES POGS ! These are getting harder to obtain. With the withdrawal from Afghanistan and folks being issued an eagle cash card, the pogs are started to dwindle. Watching the secondary market, these are only going up in price. Prefer to trade if possible. Good luck in your search. 2017 is currently the last Pogs printed. 533 different Pogs ....

Tracy 

5 10 25c Pogs.jpg

5 10 25 c Pogs Back.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2007 at 6:48 PM, Brig said:

the POGs have so many variations I'm sure there's no count. they're used by AAFES instead of coin chance at their PXes (you still get paper bills back, USDs). in the last two years they've been made of cardbboard, prior to that it was a flimsy plastic. these have actually become quite popular and I hear they sell on eBay for a few bucks a pop. not bad, considering they're only worth 5, 10, or 25 cents in Iraq. you don't get pennies back over there, but you don't pay tax either, so it works out

I have over 9500 Spares ... 5 Complete sets , and assisted 17 other folks to complete their sets. 533 Different Pogs !!! 

• 1 month later...
armysgti

Let me know which Pogs you need. A trade is certainly possible ...   Tracy