New US Army Camouflage Uniform

SEAL76

Patterns aside, in my humble opinion the new style unifoms are beginning to look like ill-fitting pyjama suits, particularly when worn without the vest/webgear (maybe Charlie got it right?!) There's doubtless a good reason for this but it definitely isn't as sharp looking as the old four-pocket jungle-suit or BDUs! Speaking of camo patterns..did anyone see the 3D movie Avatar yet? The mercenaries/ex-Marines wear camo fatigues. Are these digital MARPAT or fantasy ones created for the movie, which is set over 100 years in the future? (The ranks and patches are obviously fantasy items)

Sabrejet

For that matter, what about the Multi-Cam uniforms already being used by Special Forces guys? I would assume those are commercial garments purchased using special funds. If anyone has any pictures of Multi-Cam uniforms with known military provenance, I'd love to see them posted!

Bill

Bill register at www.militaryphotos.net/forums/ and do a search there for photos (make sure its the strictly photos/videos subform, otherwise you'll hit the airsoft subform!) There are a lot of in country photos there, just not all in one thread.

Their thread on this subject:http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159255

Edit, also, ACU works!:

post-5941-1262459655.jpg

If anyone has any pictures of Multi-Cam uniforms with known military provenance,

I have a set that I had loaned out to a Tier one unit to test out quite some time ago. They were having trouble making contact w/ Crye to get a set so I loaned them my set from the very 1st production run. They had it for quite awhile while they tested it out and showed the boss...

I made sure I got it back, mainly because it was from the 1st production run.

They eventully got some stuff from Crye and now use it on deployments.

Pattern aside, the childish and totally useless velcro makes no point. If you need to go sterile bring a second top. It's as simple as that. Velcro give away entirely to much (and this is on many leaves) and it makes absolutely zero point other than it's "neat-o." A rather juvenile type of decision.