Lightweight Rucksack Instruction Sheet

hawkdriver

Today, I removed the sewn in instruction sheet out of my Lightweight Rucksack and copied it. I had been selling the original instruction sheets that show pictorialy how to put the rucksack together, but had a lot of request to have the folded, sewn in instruction sheet made, so I did it today. I needed to print more of the loose sheets, so after done with that mission, I reproduced the folded instruction sheet.

The folded cloth instructions were about 13" long, so I had to reduce the repro to about %92 to get it to fit on a 8 1/2" X 11" piece of paper. I used a ivory linen paper as the base. I will be putting them up for sale in the for sale section soon if you are looking for one. I tried to find a solid cotton, but there was none to be found that would work in a copy machine. I will have these for sale in the For Sale section.

Here is the original next to the repro

2q1z401.jpg

This is a close up of the repro

287f90y.jpg

El Bibliotecario

My pictorial instructions must be a later version published in response to the decline in literacy as the army lowered their standards during the Vietnam draft.

post-2215-1262292319.jpg

What you have is the initial instructions with pictures, which usually get thrown away after the ruck was put into service. What I have displayed here is the folded instructions that are permanently attached inside the instructions pocket. The instruction sheet you show, I have also reproduced and have for sale in the "FOR SALE" section